XDXDXD

silentbaws

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, silentbaws said:

Progress update

It's update time, been super busy with work and everything in my life recently but that's not going to stop me from finishing what I started. So last time I had everything for the muling script in place without testing, but now I've completed it 100% and the bots can all meet the mule at an area I send as well as receive the gold requested and offload items/gold it's produced flawlessly.  The last bot script I setup managed to run for a long time without any bans because it's a virtually unknown money maker which really decreased ban rates. Moral of the story it's really good practice to find your own unique methods for money making to avoid bans. On to completely new stuff. I just created a member account to bot on and have been working on some scripts for that. One of which I'm not going to talk too much about but is good gp/h and not really botted. The other is a pretty common bot so I'll go a bit in depth on that one and share some insights as to how I've managed to keep it ban free so far admittedly I haven't been running it too long. So the method that's common to bot is nature runecrafting which isn't very creative but can make 500k-1m gp/h depending on level and pouches. This script I'm not a huge fan of because it does require quite a bit of intervention to work. Because the way I have it setup right now is that it'll bot for a bit to get some runecrafting levels and then stop and wait for me to get some defence and hp levels so it doesn't just get raped in the abyss. But after I afk sandcrabs for a bit I can just start it up and have it continue where I left off.

Keeping ban rates low
So how do I keep the ban rates lower than my other scripts you may ask considering how heavily botted natures are? Well first off the age-old advice to not bot for too long in a row or you'll set off some red flags at Jagex is always good practice. The other thing I did was created a task system for the bot that's slightly different from my other ones. So my old bots just went from task to task and did all their actions with the standard delay to appear human but that's obviously not how we as actual players do stuff in-game. We usually start setting up for our next task before we finish our current one, so I took that into account. For example, before we're done teleporting we might move our mouse to the mini-map where we have to click after teleporting or orientate the camera to where we need to look after teleporting and things of that nature. I also made certain actions have a lower delay if it's something that doesn't require you to react to the past action but rather is something you'd know you're doing straight away you won't need to full 200ms "reaction time." The other thing I added to my new task system is some anti-pattern for things like pre-queuing tasks, using the minimap focusing while teleporting as an example I added in some code to switch up when it does that. As some of you probably know if you make bots the tele-tabs have two stages of animation so I'll make randomize which stage of the animation I pre-queue the next task at. Or sometimes I won't preq-ueue the next task at all because it "forgot." What else have I done? Well, I also took into account the other piece of age-old advice not to bot the same skill for too long or only do one skill. So I added a custom script manager into my bot that switches up what it's doing periodically to appear more human. All the things it bots are good gp/h as to not waste any time while botting, this is just to try and lower the red flags I'm setting off. Obviously, a lot of this stuff is already done by other people but I'm just trying to share my experience and knowledge to try and help people that maybe don't know what they're doing. Anyway, if you have any questions about any of this I'm happy to share, just ask.

Good job would u implement some photo in the post it would it make more intrested!

2 hours ago, silentbaws said:

Progress update

It's update time, been super busy with work and everything in my life recently but that's not going to stop me from finishing what I started. So last time I had everything for the muling script in place without testing, but now I've completed it 100% and the bots can all meet the mule at an area I send as well as receive the gold requested and offload items/gold it's produced flawlessly.  The last bot script I setup managed to run for a long time without any bans because it's a virtually unknown money maker which really decreased ban rates. Moral of the story it's really good practice to find your own unique methods for money making to avoid bans. On to completely new stuff. I just created a member account to bot on and have been working on some scripts for that. One of which I'm not going to talk too much about but is good gp/h and not really botted. The other is a pretty common bot so I'll go a bit in depth on that one and share some insights as to how I've managed to keep it ban free so far admittedly I haven't been running it too long. So the method that's common to bot is nature runecrafting which isn't very creative but can make 500k-1m gp/h depending on level and pouches. This script I'm not a huge fan of because it does require quite a bit of intervention to work. Because the way I have it setup right now is that it'll bot for a bit to get some runecrafting levels and then stop and wait for me to get some defence and hp levels so it doesn't just get raped in the abyss. But after I afk sandcrabs for a bit I can just start it up and have it continue where I left off.

Keeping ban rates low
So how do I keep the ban rates lower than my other scripts you may ask considering how heavily botted natures are? Well first off the age-old advice to not bot for too long in a row or you'll set off some red flags at Jagex is always good practice. The other thing I did was created a task system for the bot that's slightly different from my other ones. So my old bots just went from task to task and did all their actions with the standard delay to appear human but that's obviously not how we as actual players do stuff in-game. We usually start setting up for our next task before we finish our current one, so I took that into account. For example, before we're done teleporting we might move our mouse to the mini-map where we have to click after teleporting or orientate the camera to where we need to look after teleporting and things of that nature. I also made certain actions have a lower delay if it's something that doesn't require you to react to the past action but rather is something you'd know you're doing straight away you won't need to full 200ms "reaction time." The other thing I added to my new task system is some anti-pattern for things like pre-queuing tasks, using the minimap focusing while teleporting as an example, I added in some code to switch up when it does that. As some of you probably know if you make bots the tele-tabs have two stages of animation so I'll randomize which stage of the animation I pre-queue the next task at. Or sometimes I won't pre-queue the next task at all because it "forgot." What else have I done? Well, I also took into account the other piece of age-old advice not to bot the same skill for too long or only do one skill. So I added a custom script manager into my bot that switches up what it's doing periodically to appear more human. All the things it bots are good gp/h as to not waste any time while botting, this is just to try and lower the red flags I'm setting off. Obviously, a lot of this stuff is already done by other people but I'm just trying to share my experience and knowledge to try and help people that maybe don't know what they're doing. Anyway, if you have any questions about any of this I'm happy to share, just ask.

That sounds awfully humanlike, hope it works out!