Jump to content
trainux

I have a problem with the tool "A Simple Login Handler" by "Explv"

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, trainux said:

my script only works without problem, and the script "A Simple Login Handler" copy and paste it.
I do not understand what could cause one to harm the other.

It's your script that is causing the error. Where are you using getTabs().open()?

Show me the code. Unless you are not properly calling the Login code.

 

Es tu script el que está causando el error. ¿Dónde estás usando getTabs (). Open ()?

Muéstrame el código. A menos que no esté llamando correctamente al código de inicio de sesión.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

It's your script that is causing the error. Where are you using getTabs().open()?

Show me the code. Unless you are not properly calling the Login code.

 

Es tu script el que está causando el error. ¿Dónde estás usando getTabs (). Open ()?

Muéstrame el código. A menos que no esté llamando correctamente al código de inicio de sesión.

I call the login code like this:

LoginEvent loginEvent = new LoginEvent("user mail", "password");
getBot().addLoginListener(loginEvent);
execute(loginEvent);

The call I use it in the "onLoop()" in the following way:

@Override
public int onLoop() throws InterruptedException{
	if (client.isLoggedIn()) {
		doTasks();
	}else {
		LoginEvent loginEvent = new LoginEvent("user mail", "password");
        getBot().addLoginListener(loginEvent);
        execute(loginEvent);
	}
	return 1000;
}

As a result, I get this:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KH25G5oSHPhdbnsC3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, trainux said:

I call the login code like this:


LoginEvent loginEvent = new LoginEvent("user mail", "password");
getBot().addLoginListener(loginEvent);
execute(loginEvent);

The call I use it in the "onLoop()" in the following way:


@Override
public int onLoop() throws InterruptedException{
	if (client.isLoggedIn()) {
		doTasks();
	}else {
		LoginEvent loginEvent = new LoginEvent("user mail", "password");
        getBot().addLoginListener(loginEvent);
        execute(loginEvent);
	}
	return 1000;
}

As a result, I get this:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KH25G5oSHPhdbnsC3

remove from "onLoop()"

getBot().addLoginListener(loginEvent);

 

 

 

What does your "onStart" look like

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, trainux said:

I call the login code like this:


LoginEvent loginEvent = new LoginEvent("user mail", "password");
getBot().addLoginListener(loginEvent);
execute(loginEvent);

The call I use it in the "onLoop()" in the following way:


@Override
public int onLoop() throws InterruptedException{
	if (client.isLoggedIn()) {
		doTasks();
	}else {
		LoginEvent loginEvent = new LoginEvent("user mail", "password");
        getBot().addLoginListener(loginEvent);
        execute(loginEvent);
	}
	return 1000;
}

As a result, I get this:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KH25G5oSHPhdbnsC3

 

client.isLoggedIn() returns true on the welcome screen (don't know what its called but after you login there's the "Click here to play" thing), your script is trying to run the doTasks() on that screen and that's where your issues I think are coming from. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chris said:

remove from "onLoop()"


getBot().addLoginListener(loginEvent);

 

 

 

What does your "onStart" look like

The "comprobacion()" function changes the state of a Boolean:

@Override
public void onStart(){
	log("Arranco");
	runTime = new Timer(0);
	comprobacion();
	mensaje = "Inicio";
}

____________________________________________________________________________________________

1 hour ago, Nimmogel said:

 

client.isLoggedIn() returns true on the welcome screen (don't know what its called but after you login there's the "Click here to play" thing), your script is trying to run the doTasks() on that screen and that's where your issues I think are coming from. 

Modify my "onLoop ()" to the following:

@Override
public int onLoop() throws InterruptedException{
	if(sleep) {
		log("work time");
		LoginEvent loginEvent = new LoginEvent("user mail", "password");
        getBot().addLoginListener(loginEvent);
        execute(loginEvent);
	}
	return 500;
}

As a result, I get this:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yoOTCk0zId54PweS2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...