(REQUEST) EVEN MORE QUESTS [lol]

B3NJ

10 minutes ago, anan said:

yea but you used me before and already saw how fast i am and how legit, you also know why this TwC i got and trying to get it removed

Very true, however, I understand you owe someone a lot of GP off site- because you botted their account and after you got chain banned for botting I'd rather not have my account associated with you or your IP address. Thank you.
Having TWC will push a lot of potential customers away as a heads up.

3 hours ago, B3NJ said:

Very true, however, I understand you owe someone a lot of GP off site- because you botted their account and after you got chain banned for botting I'd rather not have my account associated with you or your IP address. Thank you.
Having TWC will push a lot of potential customers away as a heads up.

ok buddy np , btw all was cleared and paid with extras too :)

1 hour ago, anan said:

ok buddy np , btw all was cleared and paid with extras too :)

Still. You botted multiple customer accounts, you got them banned. Then denied you were botting, despite there being multiple posts of you requesting script trials. You used some lame excuse that they got RWT chain banned, despite it being a macro major ban. I don't like liars. For the service you completed for me in the past that was good, and thank you for that. But for these reasons It's unlikely I'd ever use your service(s) again.

• Like 1