Jump to content
OtakuDraken23

Ignore this

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Darren said:

I wish you people would actually read the fucking forum 

 

and I wish people like you wouldnt fucking over react the second someone makes a mistake, I had no idea that post even existed until 3 people brought it to my attention

54 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

I'm sure that you tried to post this in Market > Accounts (at least, I hope you tried and aren't that daft) and realized you couldn't post so then you came here...

Seriously?

No actually I had no idea that existed until 3 people brought it to my attention

1 hour ago, Burundanga said:

250k for tuts from a no name? gl with sales lol, oh and you don't meet the requirements to sell accounts on this forum :ban:

Yeah idk how much an account with tut island and 7 qp goes for so I just put up a random number, and I wasnt aware that I didnt meet requirements, my bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, OtakuDraken23 said:

Yeah idk how much an account with tut island and 7 qp goes for so I just put up a random number, and I wasnt aware that I didnt meet requirements, my bad.

200-250k if you are reputable but if you are new in to the community you would want to do somewhere between 120-200k. the requirement to sell accounts = 100 post count

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, OtakuDraken23 said:

and I wish people like you wouldnt fucking over react the second someone makes a mistake, I had no idea that post even existed until 3 people brought it to my attention

No actually I had no idea that existed until 3 people brought it to my attention

Yeah idk how much an account with tut island and 7 qp goes for so I just put up a random number, and I wasnt aware that I didnt meet requirements, my bad.

There’s a separate section for market and a subsection for accounts. Most things that you can post on this site has a section and subsection for specificity. If you can’t find it then the thread probably goes in spam. Just look around the forums for a few minutes to know the different sections. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RoomScape said:

There’s a separate section for market and a subsection for accounts. Most things that you can post on this site has a section and subsection for specificity. If you can’t find it then the thread probably goes in spam. Just look around the forums for a few minutes to know the different sections. 

Ok, thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah I can understand why youre getting bashed so hard. If you took the time to scroll down just a little bit you would see the (market -> accounts) section and then would see the pinned post about requirements ect. 

You should also look at others who have done what you've done to come to a price point. Not just throw out a random number.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...