Botting on a unbanned Macroing Major account

Creeqy

Hey guys!

So 3 years back, i got caught on livestream botting my butt off on my main account.

As i don't learn from my mistakes... I tried to bot on new characters whom would get banned not long after creation.

I heard alot about, creating an account on a different IP or Computer to prevent yourself from getting banned like that.

Would it be completely stupid to bot on my Main account whom previously got permanently banned for "Macroing Major"

cfbecec0b46250e198ae140d56346489.png

Im down to get a proxy and whatever.

"There's always a risk in botting and if you don't want to get banned.. Don't bot"

I'll take the risk, 

Won’t work. Unless you get lucky, they ban the account for infractions the account has on it. If the account uses a bot even from another IP jagex will say it’s your fault for the lack of security and you’re responsible for whatever happens and will keep the account banned. 

Theres obviously always a chance but that’s what I’ve been told for the past four years now. 

I've been perm banned on a few accounts for them to be unbanned (due to different IP on the account at the time), however; I've never been banned after it had been quashed. I'd say if you get another ban it's probably the last ban you'll get. I did continue botting on each of these accounts (but on my own IP and for less hours/day), I'd say it more so depends on what you're trying to bot as I do think the quashed ban still leaves a flag raised on your account.

Seeing as the account is a maxed main I'd probably suggest not to risk it. It's whether you care about the account or not - if you don't then take the risk, if you do then don't.

• Chris locked this topic