Coldpayment OSRS SERVICE 20+Workers✅100% HAND✅$280 Quest cape✅$45 bglove✅$70 staker✅ds2 $90 ✅ any skill to 99✅ any minigame✅

kataal877

On 6/20/2018 at 2:54 AM, Tempest said:

How much for mainly 40 Attack, 90 Str? Supplies given, members. If you were to get this done, you will most probably be taking my next few orders.

Hey man.

Well for 1-90 str 10gp/xp so there are 5.346.332 xp.

i play between 8-9 hours a day and for sundays i play 5 hours a day. If all this work for you, please add me to continue this topic.

Available

14 hours ago, kataal877 said:

Hey man.

Well for 1-90 str 10gp/xp so there are 5.346.332 xp.

i play between 8-9 hours a day and for sundays i play 5 hours a day. If all this work for you, please add me to continue this topic.

Available

Added you on skype. So how much is it and roughly how long for it to be done? :)

Hey all.

I'm having some issue right now with net connection since yesterday. Im working on fix this asap and get back online.

14 hours ago, imeurotrash said:

push the mining order back, I would like thieving order before

I sorry buddy but i still can't loggin. When i fix this problem with net provider i will pm you or message u on discord

2 hours ago, kataal877 said:

Hey all.

I'm having some issue right now with net connection since yesterday. Im working on fix this asap and get back online.

I sorry buddy but i still can't loggin. When i fix this problem with net provider i will pm you or message u on discord

8 hours ago, B3NJ said:

Can you add me on Skype? Live:b3njrs

Interested in '1 attack - 81 STR - 1 defence - 50 range = 25m gp'

Let me know when you’re available.

• kataal877 changed the title to Coldpayment OSRS SERVICE 20+Workers✅100% HAND✅$280 Quest cape✅$45 bglove✅$70 staker✅ds2 $90 ✅ any skill to 99✅ any minigame✅