Coldpayment OSRS SERVICE 20+Workers✅100% HAND✅$280 Quest cape✅$45 bglove✅$70 staker✅ds2 $90 ✅ any skill to 99✅ any minigame✅

kataal877

On 8/15/2018 at 3:24 PM, Japan said:

Your Skype/Discord: Volta#8504

Ironman account/non Iroman account? Non Ironman

Agree with payment method?: We agreed upon 61.5M upfront, after 91 strength I'll be paying 91-96 str for 40M and then 20M for 96-99.

Comments:

We have an agreemnet

9 hours ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

Can't find you on skype. 

hotdevil89@hotmail.com

Available and taking orders

36 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Your Skype is not the same as your offsite profiles.

I would suggest updating it or i'll report it to avoid scamming ty.

offsite profiles??? what offsite profiles are you talking in order to "report it"

my only skype is hotdevil89@hotmail.com

has you can see in here. If someone create another profile with my name using dif info. Thats not me, either way alway can ask for pm before doing bussnies with me. I always secure my bussnies and alert all costumers to pm before doing bussnies with me.

i upload screenshot has proof

skype kattal.jpg

37 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

I found your profiles on Sythe etc.

I'm not sure if you just do not understand what I am saying, or are completely ignorant to the fact you don't care if your future customers get scammed.

38db09c38fc6af67b7428448aefb4de8.png

^ Quite clearly shows your Skype ID.

719b0bfcca5446496bb94da2411e9630.png

^ What you are showing your Skype ID to be, which isn't matching.

Next time look at what i'm saying and save yourself the trouble.

there are better ways to tell this kind of things. And yea i maybe didn't get what you meant to say at first, but since im new at skype too you don't need to be rude, this is weird since you could telling me all this by sending me a pm and not spamming this section o.o  . I going change info right now. 

24 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

1) it's not spam.
2) it's not being rude.

If someone was to add the wrong Skype, and they get scammed by an impostor then that's still your fault because you have it listed.

Your Skype ID is live:hotdevil89 not hotdevil89, if you are not going to change it, I will ask that your thread is locked.

YES

you being rude since if i didn't know about that skype ID have to setup with "live:" you should tell me without been rude. Like i just tell you, i never used skype before. Start to use it when i start this bussnies. I change it already, since i have no problem to follow rules, but there are ways to tell someone to change things. This is weird since you can say all this by sending me a pm. You are really strange person.

Like i said already change it correctly in my signature, eitherway no one can be scammed since i ask for pm always when costumer want to hire my service. do not take me has a scammer or noob in matter of trades. And if you checked my sythe profile you can see my feedbacks so next time you pretend to "help" someone, try by sending pm at first.

Thanks for let me know what was the skype ID: live:hotdevil89

Didn't know.

Cheers don't reply this again. i even refuse to make bussnies with u if you be interested in future, save youselft the words. 

Edited by kataal877

• kataal877 changed the title to Coldpayment OSRS SERVICE 20+Workers✅100% HAND✅$280 Quest cape✅$45 bglove✅$70 staker✅ds2 $90 ✅ any skill to 99✅ any minigame✅