Mirror Mode Not Working Mac

Jack Pot

I have tried resizing 4 different clients 100s of times and it will not work. I bought vip mode and a premium script for the sole intention of being able to use it on my Mac like it says it should. Have tried it on 4 different Mac OS X computers desktops/laptops. It worked fine for about 3 days on one of my computers with RuneLite but then stopped working after that. Gets stuck at "searching for client to attached to". Have resized it to default 100 times, wiped my entire java/cache/all runescape/osbot/osbuddy/runelite/runescape client files off my computer and still not working. 

Answers?

Edited by Jack Pot

• 2 months later...
On 5/3/2018 at 6:55 PM, Jack Pot said:

I have tried resizing 4 different clients 100s of times and it will not work. I bought vip mode and a premium script for the sole intention of being able to use it on my Mac like it says it should. Have tried it on 4 different Mac OS X computers desktops/laptops. It worked fine for about 3 days on one of my computers with RuneLite but then stopped working after that. Gets stuck at "searching for client to attached to". Have resized it to default 100 times, wiped my entire java/cache/all runescape/osbot/osbuddy/runelite/runescape client files off my computer and still not working. 

Answers?

On 7/14/2018 at 5:03 PM, TANKIZT said:

Did u get a way to get this working? Im having same problem