Anyone here plays RS legit?

RoomScape

Just now, RDM said:

I have a Maxed 1 def pure and an UIM that I play legit

No idea what a UIM is but ok.

5 minutes ago, Zor said:

ocasionally play on my main but now its mostly ironman but yea id say do it if you have freetime while overviewing bots or whatever

Is ironman completely separate from 07?

8 minutes ago, Zor said:

no its main gamemode just you cant trade or use ge. uim is ironman but no banks. If you decide to play ironman i could help you out a little just drop me a pm

See man, I don't think I'd be doing all that. That sounds like straight up torture. :(

Why would anyone want that...

Just now, RDM said:

Ultimate IronMan, So basicly ironman but you can't access a bank. You have to carry your bank in your invent

Seriously? like wtf. Why?

2 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

See man, I don't think I'd be doing all that. That sounds like straight up torture. :(

Why would anyone want that...

Seriously? like wtf. Why?

it sounds like a pain in the butt but once you get a couple levels everything is easier to do, and its a lot of fun. you think uim is bad have you heard of hcim?

• Like 1

Just now, Zor said:

if you die you go to a regular ironman, imagen spending thousands of hours on an account trying as hard as you can to not die then 1 dc and your progress is gone

Isn't that what RDM just said without a bank? And then if you die you have to play regular without bank but then not trading people? How do people even level up without a bank...

13 minutes ago, Zor said:

Yea pretty much, but seriously come play Ironman it’s fun and I can help you out

I'd rather stick to 07. I'm already starting over since a user on here got my main banned so not trying to start over a third time...Plus being able to trade and stuff is a big help that I'd rather not go without.