30M VIDEO CONTEST [READ TO ENTER]

ProjectPact

If you know me, you know I love doing contests & give-aways! This contest will be a video creation contest! Here is how to enter:

1. You must make a video advertisement related to one of my 5 scripts (The more videos you make of different scripts, the higher your chances are)

2. The videos MUST be at least 1 min 30 sec long (prefer longer but understand)

3. There needs to be ACTUAL footage of you running the script (Do NOT make a video out of pictures)

4. The video(s) must be uploaded to YouTube and the link should be posted in this thread or sent as a PM

5. You have a choice to add commentary or not 

6. Please keep in mind that if you do add some sort of music on-top of your video, to make sure it is NOT copyright protected. There are loads of sources for free-music online with a simple Google search. (Music is NOT required is does not get weighed differently if you have it or don't)

REMEMBER, THE WINNER IS GOING TO BE USED AS ADVERTISEMENT ON THE THREAD, SO PLEASE SET THE VIDEO UP AS ONE!

The winner will be chosen within 2 weeks! 30M is on the line boys and girls! Lets see your best videos!

Scripts Allowed:

Bank Organizer

ProjectPact's AIO Hunter

Wilderness Buddy

ProjectPact's Jug of Wine Maker

ProjectPact's Splasher

Agreement:

By submitting a video, you, the creator of the video are allowing me, Projectpact, to be able to use the video for advertisement purposes

Edited by ProjectPact

1 minute ago, RDM said:

already have scripts that do everything and more :doge: and I don't need mules for PKing like eww

I don't even have a script that mules for pk'ing? Lol and if you have a script that does more than my hunter, I will personally shake your hand. 

In all seriousness, lets keep this thread for people who are interested in the contest <3 

Do you want a actual advertising video or like a shout out style thing.

It would be easier to pull all 5 together and do a single video in 5 chapters.

If you want a 1:30 of pure advertising video on a bank organizer expect something repetitive, drawn out or otherwise dull.

Commentary =/= effort btw.

Effort = effort 

But your scripts are A+ and deserve some love. Good luck to contestants.