Create account on home IP or proxy

Nerotos

If you are botting the account(s) yes on a proxy I would imagine unless you're looking to quash bans.

If you're looking to main the account(s), always home IP due to accounts getting locked etc.

8 hours ago, John Cena said:

Try it yourself, cuz i call you 100% bullshit.

i have had created not 1 or 2 acc's on my home IP. Last acc's i sold was zulrah starters, and my buyer quashed at least 1 without my help and one with my.

i also have had sold couple fishers, that my dude banned. quashed them him self.

I have played with those acc's on my home IP not more then it takes to do tutorial island.

So yah, u are 100% bullshit

9 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

i have had created not 1 or 2 acc's on my home IP. Last acc's i sold was zulrah starters, and my buyer quashed at least 1 without my help and one with my.

i also have had sold couple fishers, that my dude banned. quashed them him self.

I have played with those acc's on my home IP not more then it takes to do tutorial island.

So yah, u are 100% bullshit

I must be very unlucky then. Thanks for the heads up, you still bullshit though ?