Account Creation

Nerotos

Is it dangerous if I create the accounts on my home IP instead of using proxies to create them and then use them on my IP? Worried about some sort of chain-ban

Just now, Nerotos said:

Is it dangerous if I create the accounts on my home IP instead of using proxies to create them and then use them on my IP? Worried about some sort of chain-ban

By the way the accounts I am creating are high stats account that I intent to keep for a long time so they will have quest points and many skills

20 minutes ago, Nerotos said:

By the way the accounts I am creating are high stats account that I intent to keep for a long time so they will have quest points and many skills

It's best practice to keep an account on the same IP for it's entire "life". Be it your residential IP or the proxy you use. Switching IP's is a red flag.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

It's best practice to keep an account on the same IP for it's entire "life". Be it your residential IP or the proxy you use. Switching IP's is a red flag.

I see thanks for the tip,

How many home IP accounts are save to have? I currently have my main and just created another one, ofc all my home IP accounts will be high stat and will have quest points.

You are free to create as many accounts under your home ip. However there are a few things you have to take note of. 

Such as being blocked from creating too many accounts under a period of time. I do play under a single ip and on multiple accounts at once, chain-bans are unlikely to happen unless goldfarming.

• Like 1

I don't see any reason why account creation would be against the rules. They countlessly stated that you are allowed to have as many accounts as you please. Even if one account gets banned on another IP, that doesn't mean the other accounts you created get banned. They even stated it is allowed to create accounts to trade the money to your main account.

A quote from someone on Reddit:

You are free to create as many accounts as you like and you are welcome to trade between your accounts just as you would with any other legitimate player.

However, if any of your accounts obtained wealth by rule breaking activity for example macro use (botting) or real world trading (buying gold or items from 3rd parties) then all your accounts will be banned.

Similarly, multi-logged accounts must not interact with each other to exploit gameplay mechanics, such as attempting to rig the result of a minigame.

Trading wealth or items between your own accounts is done entirely at your own risk. Unconventional trade methods like drop-, death- or trust-trades are particularly risky and we strongly advise against them.

Source: 

:)

2 hours ago, Charlotte said:

You are free to create as many accounts under your home ip. However there are a few things you have to take note of. 

Such as being blocked from creating too many accounts under a period of time. I do play under a single ip and on multiple accounts at once, chain-bans are unlikely to happen unless goldfarming.

If I chose to goldfarm like 5 accounts on my home IP, same method and one get banned there is a big risk I'll get chain-banned?

8 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Yep. Extremely high chance.

I'll do main + 2 accounts on home IP then, rest all private proxies, thanks alot!

9 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Yep. Extremely high chance.

ohh btw I'll have to play on those account forever on the proxy because if I swap to home IP I can get chain-banned also right?

10 minutes ago, Nerotos said:

I'll do main + 2 accounts on home IP then, rest all private proxies, thanks alot!

ohh btw I'll have to play on those account forever on the proxy because if I swap to home IP I can get chain-banned also right?

Usually goldfarming on 1 proxy will do. Proxy is just used to avoid chain-bans.

25 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Usually goldfarming on 1 proxy will do. Proxy is just used to avoid chain-bans.

What I can do about the emails tho? just create 1 per account? because I saw you can create multiple accounts with one mail but if those accounts are from differents IP's is that a risk (chain-ban)? Also if 1 mail is needed per account wich provider is good?

2 minutes ago, Nerotos said:

What I can do about the emails tho? just create 1 per account? because I saw you can create multiple accounts with one mail but if those accounts are from differents IP's is that a risk (chain-ban)? Also if 1 mail is needed per account wich provider is good?

You can do 1 to 1 email or many to 1 email. 

Gmail is quite commonly used.

15 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

You can do 1 to 1 email or many to 1 email. 

Gmail is quite commonly used.

I know but I mean if I create 10 accounts each one with a different proxy into the same hotmail (using alias method) Jagex will not know that something is wrong with the IP's?