PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

Hey, just bought this one and here is what issues i bumped into:

1. Missing items:

All of the divine potions, Bastion potion, elite void robe, elite void top, Spices (for stews to boost stats), god d'hides, Looting bag, Rogue armor, saplings, fruit baskets (for farming).

2. Script does not check current bank state, even if everything is pretty much perfect it just starts from scratch, which is really annoying. Maybe adjustment option to a specific tab could be implemented or something.

3. Some items were not moved to tabs, nothing specific, but some seeds, some potions.

Overall the script seems decent, but looks like it needs more polishing to be actually worth paying for it because customizing would take so much time!

Cheers,

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, disprozis said:

Hey, just bought this one and here is what issues i bumped into:

1. Missing items:

All of the divine potions, Bastion potion, elite void robe, elite void top, Spices (for stews to boost stats), god d'hides, Looting bag, Rogue armor, saplings, fruit baskets (for farming).

2. Script does not check current bank state, even if everything is pretty much perfect it just starts from scratch, which is really annoying. Maybe adjustment option to a specific tab could be implemented or something.

3. Some items were not moved to tabs, nothing specific, but some seeds, some potions.

Overall the script seems decent, but looks like it needs more polishing to be actually worth paying for it because customizing would take so much time!

Cheers,

Currently has over 6,000 items in the database. I made an update that would allow you to add items that are not in the list. You can actually see items in each category. Hope this helps! 

12 minutes ago, lulilbuy said:

Hello! been using it for a bit now and have a few different layouts made. is there anything i can do to help with having different options put into the script?

That's awesome! I know so many people would love if you posted a picture of the layout, along with the layout file! You can post them here:

https://pposb.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=64

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer