Do not trade Theminis

Maldesto

12 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Dragging up stuff that's been resolved? Not really.

Who are you even to speak? I mean, if he is harassing the staff then ban evading to further dig himself a hole of course he is going to get banned.

Difference is, I don't threaten people, I have no reason to do little kid threats, but yet I don't expect much from someone so small minded.

I don't see how it being 'resolved' makes a difference? This has been resolved by him being banned. Your actions were resolved by, oh wait? You being banned.

I have no problem with him being banned, I just find your comments on things like this rather ironic. That is all :) 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Not really ironic, each situation has a different story. My reasonings and actions are completely different to him and his situation, bit of a dickhead move on your behalf considering you don’t know the situation.

I don't need to know the situation to know that messaging someone's family without their consent is BAD. It doesn't take much common sense or self decency to figure that one out, no matter how you decide to claim it happened. Anyway we're off topic and I'm expecting some warning points soon and I feel I've made my point so I'm going to dash. Ciao.