Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
blogans

Special request

Recommended Posts

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some runecrafting quotes, but using my method of training.

It's quite relaxing, you never even have to move. It's simply just trading a farm of essence runners I've set up, until a) Jobs finished, or b) bots get banned.

I've currently got 4 bots running pure essence to the fire altar. This equates to around 60k xp/h. Looking to get to 70 (or maybe 75 if they last long enough)

Any quotes are appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, blogans said:

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some runecrafting quotes, but using my method of training.

It's quite relaxing, you never even have to move. It's simply just trading a farm of essence runners I've set up, until a) Jobs finished, or b) bots get banned.

I've currently got 4 bots running pure essence to the fire altar. This equates to around 60k xp/h. Looking to get to 70 (or maybe 75 if they last long enough)

Any quotes are appreciated!

You're aware that even though you're not using bots on the account you're training your runecrafting on. You're still liable to be banned from it. Just checking :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B3NJ said:

You're aware that even though you're not using bots on the account you're training your runecrafting on. You're still liable to be banned from it. Just checking :P

Sorry, shouldve put that somewhere in there. I completely understand if the account gets banned for doing this method, and I claim responsibility for it. I highly doubt it will (as said above), but its a risk im going to take.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, blogans said:

Sorry, shouldve put that somewhere in there. I completely understand if the account gets banned for doing this method, and I claim responsibility for it. I highly doubt it will (as said above), but its a risk im going to take.

Okay cool :P Just checking didn't want you sacrificing an awesome account :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...