What sort of accounts would you want available to buy?

GPSwap

5 minutes ago, Joha said:

Never heard that before , and majority of people say 2-3 days cooling period. i've sold accounts on other websites with 2-3 days cooling and no issues so far.  

its been a while since iv done any trading in bulk accounts and not just random pures iv made, and it was a while ago and tutorial accs but i know all the threads on syt at the time was all at 2 week cooldown, but if 2-3 is cool then even better XD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

its been a while since iv done any trading in bulk accounts and not just random pures iv made, and it was a while ago and tutorial accs but i know all the threads on syt at the time was all at 2 week cooldown, but if 2-3 is cool then even better XD

Just make sure to log in everyday as sometimes they put the delay bans on untill you log in then boom, banned.

11 minutes ago, Joha said:

Just make sure to log in everyday as sometimes they put the delay bans on untill you log in then boom, banned.

my plan was to log in last day of rest and then the next day before even adding it to my stock anyway which works if its 3 day rest or 2 weeks :P thanks a bunch for the info

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, osrs42 said:

You could do zulrah/barrows/cannonball or blast furnace ready/orb/nmz 60/60/60 or 70/70/70 accounts .

16 minutes ago, irmagical189 said:

Barrows accounts might be sold fairly easily.

It's nice to see people that finally know what rested or cooldown means. A lot of people here just think that means the period of time since it was last botted :/

Going to look into things like barrows/zulrah accounts and other things that need p2p for creation after I get a good flow of stock on accounts I can have automated in f2p

2 hours ago, Joha said:

Have 2-3 days cooling down period per account and you'll be safe man.

Im currently doing this myself atm , got 3 Obby maulers ready.

once i get my 100 posts and got a bunch of accounts im ready to go.

if it were only that easy, no one is going to buy from 0 feedback users, and if they do it will be dirt cheap.

1 minute ago, Imagine said:

if it were only that easy, no one is going to buy from 0 feedback users, and if they do it will be dirt cheap.

Obviously got to gain trust on here, Im not stupid i have 80+ Offsite feedback not new to market. Just cause you got 100+ doesn't make you any better than any new user to this website.  

1 minute ago, Joha said:

Obviously got to gain trust on here, Im not stupid i have 80+ Offsite feedback not new to market. Just cause you got 100+ doesn't make you any better than any new user to this website.  

why you so triggered, I was just making a point? :???:

but yes having 100+ feedback does make me better than new users to this website? 

Edited by Imagine

11 minutes ago, Imagine said:

why you so triggered, I was just making a point? :???:

but yes having 100+ feedback does make me better than new users to this website? 

No need to make a point when anyone would know that 0 feedback isn't going to be easy to sell instantly.

Accounts i'm making are starter accounts which are low price to gain the trust on this website 

you got a Little more trust yes, but that's it ;) your no better than me or anyone just been on this site longer to build up feedback like we all have to do. 

say no more, yeah.

Edited by Joha

14 minutes ago, Joha said:

No need to make a point when anyone would know that 0 feedback isn't going to be easy to sell instantly.

Accounts i'm making are starter accounts which are low price to gain the trust on this website 

you got a Little more trust yes, but that's it ;) your no better than me or anyone just been on this site longer to build up feedback like we all have to do. 

say no more, yeah.

you sketchy asf, ban evader? 

now stop spamming that post count

• Mald 1