My Journey Of GoldFarming

TopNotchScript

So i'm relatively new to gold farming, I've tried out some free and paid scripts, So far ive made 10 accounts to do different activities, and this is 2 days of progress for me.

10 accounts made.

Goal levels reached for efficient botting.

3 accounts banned.

7 still running.

Now i wont show what ive made because it will pretty much tell you what i'm farming however i have made 22m from 8 hours of botting each day in 2 days.

Once i've moved onto a better method of botting i'll be releasing the screenshots of the gains ive made.

Thanks for the read, Would be sick to see your progress too? leave a screenie below or tell me how you've done. good luck

UPDATE: 19/02/2018

Spoiler

Gains UPDATE: 19/02/2018

5e5bd484c526acc6474af882931f9bbc.png
https://gyazo.com/5e5bd484c526acc6474af882931f9bbc

Now that i have around 45m in items and cash from botting on suicide accounts i will be investing around 35m into scripts and 10m into supplies, hopefully update coming soon.

Edited by TopNotchScript
update

5114b6a086dc0e5b73261222e0d74901.png

For the past week I've been working on 6 accounts and getting them to high levels. I've only been botting a few hours a day with no bans. This weekend I'm planning on upping those hours. I'm going to try and make these into barrows accounts or something to make some money. Also just finished getting ava's.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Sparrow said:

For the past week I've been working on 6 accounts and getting them to high levels. I've only been botting a few hours a day with no bans. This weekend I'm planning on upping those hours. I'm going to try and make these into barrows accounts or something to make some money. Also just finished getting ava's.

Yea my next plan is to finish 3 accs ive got in the making so they're able to do barrows, good luck us xD 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

20 minutes ago, TopNotchScript said:

Yea my next plan is to finish 3 accs ive got in the making so they're able to do barrows, good luck us xD 

what stats are you guys aiming to get before botting Barrows?

I've never botted or done Barrows legitimately so no clue what is up but on the os wiki money making guide it says barrows is like 900k+/h however these numbers might be calculated for maxed stats account. If 60 base manages to rake in just half of that it would easily be worth the effort. gl gais

Edited by Burundanga

12 minutes ago, Burundanga said:

I've never botted or done Barrows legitimately so no clue what is up but on the os wiki money making guide it says barrows is like 900k+/h however these numbers might be calculated for maxed stats account. If 60 base manages to rake in just half of that it would easily be worth the effort. gl gais

It's definitely not 900k+/hr, but it can be profitable if you hit a good loot. Some of the uniques are worth 1m+