New to this, starting a zulrah bot

Lemonzite

17 hours ago, Burundanga said:

if you are using the free version of the VPN I would recommend buying a private proxy IP instead. only get VPS if you plan on botting many accs and don't want to do so on your own PC. maybe start botting something with low requirements first to get a hang of it, zulrah botting has somewhat high reqs/cost. if you start getting bans before turning profit you will get demoralized and quit. Good luck though!

Hey yeah thanks for the info. My current VPN is paid. I'm going to try this Zulrah thing on a more throwaway pure account I've had for a while and if it goes south I'll look into the more low req stuff and maybe look into VPS to make a bot farm, although I have no idea what that would even look like from a practical standpoint. I understand that VPS is like hiring a machine elsewhere to do the work for you? isnt that very expensive?

Basically looking to make like 8m+ osrs a day, is that unrealistic?

although zulrah is a great money maker the ban rate for it is way too high atm, Since it is a highly profitable method in game jagex monitors it more, same as most high gp p/h things. best bet is to sell the account and buy pre builds or make a couple of ur own, Or make a few barrows builds and use the frost barrows scripts as the accs require med stats and low quests and still make a decent amount per day if running a few. good luck tho homie looking forward to seeing a progress report in the future

3 hours ago, Lemonzite said:

Hey yeah thanks for the info. My current VPN is paid. I'm going to try this Zulrah thing on a more throwaway pure account I've had for a while and if it goes south I'll look into the more low req stuff and maybe look into VPS to make a bot farm, although I have no idea what that would even look like from a practical standpoint. I understand that VPS is like hiring a machine elsewhere to do the work for you? isnt that very expensive?

Basically looking to make like 8m+ osrs a day, is that unrealistic?

I see. no, VPS are not expensive at all, the cheapest one contabo offers costs like 7 euros a month and can manage 4+ bots,  on digitalocean if u deposit 5 USD after registering with a referral link you get 10 USD for free to use on their machines, and with 15 bux you can get two servers with 1cpu and 2gb ram each