Rip PC gaming 1960-2018

RDM

34 minutes ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Was going to buy a 1060 for $230 in December. Now they're at $499 MINIMUM on newegg/amazon. 
Bought a 4gb 1050 ti for $169, now at $199.99 for the same model. Should have gotten that 1060 following that price bump difference but eh, I like the 1050 ti nonetheless. 

I had an EVGA 1050ti as well and loved it but switched to a MSI 960 because I prefer the looks of it. 

I got the 1050ti for $125 (canadian) used and sold it 2 weeks later for $150 lol. :cash:

2 hours ago, RDM said:

I had an EVGA 1050ti as well and loved it but switched to a MSI 960 because I prefer the looks of it. 

I got the 1050ti for $125 (canadian) used and sold it 2 weeks later for $150 lol. :cash:

#ProMercher

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1K66463301&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Video+Card+-+Nvidia-_-9SIA1K66463301&gclid=Cj0KCQiAh_DTBRCTARIsABlT9MYExTSOTYY17Wd_rFo1CO1qn4vQCrU28NKxnXIklmjCKUM5BPk599YaAkDbEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
My card. It's at $300 now...

I got it for $170

13 hours ago, irmagical189 said:

It's just ... cheap. They've always had a stigma for being low end parts. MSI has gotten better though. I will say that their motherboards are cheap. I built an 8700k tower for myself and one for my best friend. Both MSI boards were $200 And have bad RAM channels, which shouldnt happen on a $200 board. That being said I've had 4 DOA Asus Maximus boards in the past so never again for that brand either. 

I did like the MSI Stealth Pro laptop I purchased awhile back but ended up giving it to my girlfriend to game on and I went back to Alienware for a laptop. 

I never tried their motherboards tbh, I've bought a couple GPU's from them and been happy with them so far. I also like their laptops.