Autoclicking to 99s Project

jesenican

13 hours ago, dd6231 said:

Another question, I assume you are babysitting everything?  How are you going about when you level up?

so far i  only babysited thiefing and mining for testing, other skills i dont babysit, when you level up it doesnt change anithing really

UPDATE- yestrday i fall asleep woked up in midle of night looking at 91 cooking, was running account whole day so was probly around 2m exp in cooking, sad part is when i woke up i turned pc off and went back to sleep so no picture...

3 hours ago, jesenican said:

so far i  only babysited thiefing and mining for testing, other skills i dont babysit, when you level up it doesnt change anithing really

Surely levelling up would interrupt your recordings? if you were banking for example? How have you gone about mining as well (Random timings etc.)? Thanks for all the insight. 

15 minutes ago, dd6231 said:

Surely levelling up would interrupt your recordings? if you were banking for example? How have you gone about mining as well (Random timings etc.)? Thanks for all the insight. 

it would interupt but would get back on track, example you cook one shark level up, hes just gona stood there, re bank and countinue to cook normaly, same goes for mining if you mine at mining guide you cant fuck up at level up, because iron ore respawn so fast its not possible to click on floor

2 hours ago, AmericaninMelb said:

Which mouse/keyboard recorder are you using?

Edit: Read through the thread. It's titled: "Mouse and Keybord Recorder" on OP's desktop

iconimg_124852.png

yea i use that one, you can find cracked version on piratebay or buy original version...

1 hour ago, dragonite3000 said:

how long would you recommend ghost mousing mining? whats the most you've gone? I wouldn't mind paying you for a how to autoclick/ghostmouse handbook lol.

Going of what he has been saying and personal experience, as long as you have enough recordings, all varying in length, and vary which recording you run, as long as you really want I would say.  Within reason.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

how long would you recommend ghost mousing mining? whats the most you've gone? I wouldn't mind paying you for a how to autoclick/ghostmouse handbook lol.

i only tested it from 60-70 mining made 30mins used it non stop till 70, for mining its little risky because its non stop mouse action, so i recomend atleast 1h long record for 3-4 hours replay...currently im using for cooking 1h long record for 10-12 hours a day..but trick is its using so low mouse movements its i think undetecble lol

9 hours ago, B3NJ said:

Holy shit balls, wines?

raw sharks lol

14 minutes ago, jesenican said:

bad news, account got hacked first time since i started to play in 2004, the email was changed as password did, i tried to recover it and hope for the best...there was only 3 guys from this forum that i used for service and gaved them my info of account

Are you the OO? I doubt someone who did a service and was provided with your user & pass has enough info to recover your account.

2 minutes ago, B3NJ said:

Are you the OO? I doubt someone who did a service and was provided with your user & pass has enough info to recover your account.

i never used any credit card to pay member, trought skype he can see my ip,my country and there is only 2 internet providers in my country,he had my password and my email, i was idiot that i didnt put back the guard thing for mobile..dont have keyloger alredy checked