Monthly Subscription

Google

7 minutes ago, Google said:

I noticed that when you buy a script it will discount you the whatever the percentage is according to your paid rank.. but when it is a monthly subscription script when you try to renew its subscription it doesn't count the discount  rather asks you to pay the full price of the script.

Nice, I didn't actually see that myself. Hope an administrator can confirm this.

9 minutes ago, Apaec said:

FYI This discount you get comes out of the scripters pockets as well! Maybe that's why monthly renewals are full price, not sure

Well maybe they should start calculating profits after including discounts and osbot's cut of the price? don't be putting 25$ and then uhh i am paying all the things up.... 

Same idea goes with taxes the shop initially pays off the taxes from their products and when they get sold you become responsible of that tax.... if you want 20$ pure profits then start adding the prices of discounts and osbot's cut over the price , don't be blaming us cause you get like what 5$ less from a 20$ script? you want that 20$? then you better add to it the so called taxes ya all noobs of scripting ranks been crying all loud of stupid rats don't even think straight. this is to all scripters whom can't think straight properly... i am not attacking you i am just pointing this out to all those scripters whom i have heard/read before crying about how much less they earn cause of those stuff.... 

Edited by Google

24 minutes ago, Google said:

Well maybe they should start calculating profits after including discounts and osbot's cut of the price? don't be putting 25$ and then uhh i am paying all the things up.... 

Same idea goes with taxes the shop initially pays off the taxes from their products and when they get sold you become responsible of that tax.... if you want 20$ pure profits then start adding the prices of discounts and osbot's cut over the price , don't be blaming us cause you get like what 5$ less from a 20$ script? you want that 20$? then you better add to it the so called taxes ya all noobs of scripting ranks been crying all loud of stupid rats don't even think straight. this is to all scripters whom can't think straight properly... i am not attacking you i am just pointing this out to all those scripters whom i have heard/read before crying about how much less they earn cause of those stuff.... 

You realise the scripters don't decide if the discounts or whatever get added on to the renewal ? It's literally just how the basket plugin works. The scripters earn every penny they get from their script sales.

• Alek locked this topic