Blue's Wine Maker

ThatGamerBlue

Blue's Wine Maker

DOWNLOAD: ON SDN ; SCRIPT ID 1013

SOURCE: GITHUB

Make sure the "ALL" option in the Make-All menu is selected before starting the script. XP is gained when the wines ferment, this is why the script appears to stop every so often, to let the xp drop happen.

Start the script anywhere and it will walk to the nearest bank it knows of.

Level 90-99 cooking using this method will take 38,441 wines, cost around 11m and take around 18 hours.

Banks:

Spoiler

Supports all banks if you start it there, otherwise it will walk to one of:

Draynor, Al Kharid, Lumbridge Upper, Falador East, Falador West, Varrock East, Varrock West, Grand Exchange, Camelot/Seers, Catherby, Edgeville, Yanille, Gnome Stronghold, Ardy North, Ardy South, Castle Wars, Duel Arena, Pest Control, Canifis, Tzharr, Piscarilius House, Arceuus House, Hosidius House, Shayzien House, Lovakengj House, Lovakite Mine

Proggies:

Spoiler

JTqeaSw.png

GEhFgit.png From @B3NJ

Known Bugs:

- Sometimes it gets stuck on the level up message, it gets out of it but I want to make it faster.

- High ping confuses the script slightly, works but not as well as I'd like it to.

Edited by ThatGamerBlue
  • Like 3
  • Heart 1

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, tweekah said:

The script works fine, but one comment, once it starts making wines the mouse disappears in the left upper corner?

It moves the mouse out of the window, then the coords are -1 -1 which is just outside the window at the top left, I'll fix it for next push so the paint ignores points outside the window.