Complete Orber

Nym

15 hours ago, Don Timon said:

@Nymmy sire, the death office chat is broken again, when orbers die for first time the account tries to leave portal instead of talking to death

Recent Osbot update now handles the death office so my implementation is not in use anymore. I'll investigate and see what I can do, will let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

btw, another problem mr @Nym its supposed to work with ring of dueling to restock and use CW portal  if running a big farm with CLI,  but now it tries to eat  Monkfish sometimes when its low hp and teleport to edge, so instead of going to CW portal again to restore run and health it go to bank (i think this happens bc it teled back to edge when low hp ) and tries to health with monkfish on these cases, this is easy to fix just leaving some monkfish in bank but that is not the idea 😧

21 hours ago, Don Timon said:

@Nym my sire, the bot still cant handle death office, can u please do something?  a bit annoying tbh, almost 1 month waiting for that fix XD

It was supposed to be fixed on the last update but appears to still have issues, but I've been informed that this will be fixed in the next osbot update. 

20 hours ago, Don Timon said:

btw, another problem mr @Nym its supposed to work with ring of dueling to restock and use CW portal  if running a big farm with CLI,  but now it tries to eat  Monkfish sometimes when its low hp and teleport to edge, so instead of going to CW portal again to restore run and health it go to bank (i think this happens bc it teled back to edge when low hp ) and tries to health with monkfish on these cases, this is easy to fix just leaving some monkfish in bank but that is not the idea 😧

It should always teleport to ferox enclave to restore health, even in the situation when it teleports when low hp. Additionally if using ferox enclave it's set to ignore eating completely. If you can provide a bit more info that'd be great to help solve this. What's occurring when you find the bot? Does the script stop? What do the logs say? This only started happening recently? 

4 hours ago, Nym said:

It was supposed to be fixed on the last update but appears to still have issues, but I've been informed that this will be fixed in the next osbot update. 

It should always teleport to ferox enclave to restore health, even in the situation when it teleports when low hp. Additionally if using ferox enclave it's set to ignore eating completely. If you can provide a bit more info that'd be great to help solve this. What's occurring when you find the bot? Does the script stop? What do the logs say? This only started happening recently? 

the bot stops, says something about it cant find monkfish, and yeah, happens recently, i cant check debug easy because i am sending the bots to orb via cli parameters with Bottinghub manager and it closes after stop :c atm i fixed it just leaving some monkfish on it xd

@Nymmy sire, and there is a minnor bug too, sometimes when it dies and the ammy is uncharged, it goes to Lumb bank and stops there, i think it should withdraw a new charged ammy and start working again, idk , should be checked :3

edit: happens too when it goes to Ferox Enclave to restore stats but it goes with uncharged ammy, it gets stuck there, the bot just stop after restoring stats and gg

Edited by Don Timon

On 2/8/2023 at 5:42 PM, Don Timon said:

the bot stops, says something about it cant find monkfish, and yeah, happens recently, i cant check debug easy because i am sending the bots to orb via cli parameters with Bottinghub manager and it closes after stop :c atm i fixed it just leaving some monkfish on it xd

I have pushed a fix for this issue. It will not attempt to eat food anymore when using enclave restoration.

On 2/8/2023 at 5:47 PM, Don Timon said:

@Nymmy sire, and there is a minnor bug too, sometimes when it dies and the ammy is uncharged, it goes to Lumb bank and stops there, i think it should withdraw a new charged ammy and start working again, idk , should be checked :3

edit: happens too when it goes to Ferox Enclave to restore stats but it goes with uncharged ammy, it gets stuck there, the bot just stop after restoring stats and gg

I've added a bit to hopefully remedy this issue. I'm confused at how it would have an uncharged amulet considering it should never go on a orb run without one. How often does this occur?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 6:55 PM, Nym said:

I have pushed a fix for this issue. It will not attempt to eat food anymore when using enclave restoration.

I've added a bit to hopefully remedy this issue. I'm confused at how it would have an uncharged amulet considering it should never go on a orb run without one. How often does this occur?

only 1 time per trip, and it happens when at start of the trip (first run, example, after restocking at ge) i send it to work again and it has ammy with 1 charge, then teleports to edgevillage to start, banks unpowereds etc but do not change ammy (now its a 0 ammy, since it used last charge) and when it telesback to ferox enclave to restore stats it gets stuck because cant go back to edgevillage