Complete Orber

Nym

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, CodeDdx said:

Hello,

Is it possible to make the script more responsive? When running through black demons it is so slow.

Several times my bots get ko'd by the black demons because it waits there instead of running through (stats 30hp / 20 def)

Sure i'l take a look and fix. You can get 2 hit ko'd pretty easily with those stats. 

On 1/22/2019 at 6:16 AM, Nimmogel said:

Sure i'l take a look and fix. You can get 2 hit ko'd pretty easily with those stats. 

When teleporting out of combat it just stops at edgeville with [INFO][Bot #1][01/28 07:58:27 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

Is possible to get some updates on this? Kinda feels like wasted money atm.

5 hours ago, CodeDdx said:

When teleporting out of combat it just stops at edgeville with [INFO][Bot #1][01/28 07:58:27 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

Is possible to get some updates on this? Kinda feels like wasted money atm.

Hello sorry you feel that way. Unfortunately after running the script for several hours all was smooth on my end and I couldn't recreate the issue. If you see it happen again can you send photos, logs, status on paint, script settings, mirror mode? My discord is Nimmogel#0177  , can speak there 

Edited by Nimmogel

Script works for me. Proggy: 

fkaJg9J.png

EDIT: I do wish it had some sort of functionality. I like that it teleports when someone attacks you in wildy. But sometimes you get teleblocked, and it will keep trying to spam teleport. I feel like if it reads the game console and see that we are teleblocked, it should try to walk back up into Edgeville, as that's what a normal player would do. Otherwise it works and seems to be a great script. 

Edited by Danielle

On 2/5/2019 at 5:59 PM, Danielle said:

Script works for me. Proggy: 

fkaJg9J.png

EDIT: I do wish it had some sort of functionality. I like that it teleports when someone attacks you in wildy. But sometimes you get teleblocked, and it will keep trying to spam teleport. I feel like if it reads the game console and see that we are teleblocked, it should try to walk back up into Edgeville, as that's what a normal player would do. Otherwise it works and seems to be a great script. 

Hey i'm glad everything is working! 

As for when teleblocked, I found letting the person kill you be better than running all the way back, you won't always escape the pker and the time to run back versus just dying had about the same profit loss. Can change it so it doesn't spam teleport when teleblocked or else change it to run to edgeville if you think that's better. LMK

Thanks for the feedback! :) 

4 hours ago, Nimmogel said:

Hey i'm glad everything is working! 

As for when teleblocked, I found letting the person kill you be better than running all the way back, you won't always escape the pker and the time to run back versus just dying had about the same profit loss. Can change it so it doesn't spam teleport when teleblocked or else change it to run to edgeville if you think that's better. LMK

Thanks for the feedback! :) 

Would rather let it be an option that the user can configure. A. If teleblocked, let yourself die. B. If teleblocked, try to walk back through dungeon to Edgeville. 

Had an issue where the bot would open the bank then close it, open it again then close it in a loop. Fixed it by pausing the bot and drinking an Antidote++ then starting the bot again. I'm running on mirror mode with the pre-antipoison option enabled.

Edit: It seems like it only looks for one dose potions.

Edit 2: The bot also doesn't stop or log out if there's a lack of supplies such as ring of duelling. It just opens and closes the bank, which is a sure fire way to get banned.

Edited by RedditScum123

21 hours ago, Danielle said:

Would rather let it be an option that the user can configure. A. If teleblocked, let yourself die. B. If teleblocked, try to walk back through dungeon to Edgeville. 

Okay thank you for the input. If I decide to do this i'l make this update once my midterms are over. I don't want to over complicate my gui, trying to keep it as simple as possible with minimal interface. Would prefer to stick to one option that most people prefer, if that means changing it then i'm all for it. 

9 hours ago, RedditScum123 said:

Had an issue where the bot would open the bank then close it, open it again then close it in a loop. Fixed it by pausing the bot and drinking an Antidote++ then starting the bot again. I'm running on mirror mode with the pre-antipoison option enabled.

Edit: It seems like it only looks for one dose potions.

Edit 2: The bot also doesn't stop or log out if there's a lack of supplies such as ring of duelling. It just opens and closes the bank, which is a sure fire way to get banned.

Bot will terminate if there are no more of the needed supplies left(has always worked in injection). I've never used mirror mode but that's likely where the issue is coming from. I recommend using injection mode for bot to run as smooth as possible.