Complete Orber

Nym

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone know how to disable wilderness warning popup?

EDIT: Script is incredibly buggy. If youre low it uses a glory charge to get away (and thats fine) but then it keeps using up all your glory charges even when youre in safety and gets stuck there. Plus the popup thing for wildy makes it get stuck. 

Edited by ImSoGucci

On 5/17/2018 at 11:39 PM, ImSoGucci said:

EDIT: Script is incredibly buggy. If youre low it uses a glory charge to get away (and thats fine) but then it keeps using up all your glory charges even when youre in safety and gets stuck there. Plus the popup thing for wildy makes it get stuck. 

Requirements:

-Disable the wilderness warning popup

Click gate, go through or cancel the pop up. Repeat few times and check the "don't show this again" box.

(The "disable box" appers after opening the pop up menu few times)

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 2:39 PM, ImSoGucci said:

You can disable it teleporting at low health on the gui. Why do you say it's incredibly buggy? Glory should only teleport once, could be a connection issue, lag, lack of mem or cpu. Also I recommend you use clan wars option as it's usually better. 

Refer to post above on how to disable wilderness popup. Thanks @Seriously

Edited by Nimmogel

Well that popup never gave me an option to disable it no matter how many times it popped up and also 

1 hour ago, Nimmogel said:

You can disable it teleporting at low health on the gui. Why do you say it's incredibly buddy? Glory should only teleport once, could be a connection issue, lag, lack of mem or cpu. Also I recommend you use clan wars option as it's usually better. 

Refer to post above on how to disable wilderness popup. Thanks @Seriously

There is no lack of MEM or CPU i can run minimum 12 instancens on this PC without any problems. Don't put this on specs. There is definitely a bug in the script, especially when using the Safety Teleport feature.

30 minutes ago, ImSoGucci said:

Well that popup never gave me an option to disable it no matter how many times it popped up and also 

There is no lack of MEM or CPU i can run minimum 12 instancens on this PC without any problems. Don't put this on specs. There is definitely a bug in the script, especially when using the Safety Teleport feature.

Keyword "could" be specs. I need more than just you telling me there's a bug, share a picture or vid of when it does that and share logs. Details also, you said it uses up all the glory charges, so it teleports when low health then keeps teleporting even at edgeville until all of the charges on glory are gone?

What I do to disable popup might not be the best way but I just enter gate, confirm the widlerness popup, go back through gate to where you're not in wilderness, hop worlds, repeat until can disable it. 

Edited by Nimmogel