Botting accounts for Zulrah from scratch!

HoneyDewBubbleT

2nd Update!

Account #1 is still ahead. In this session, I took a huge risk and botted agility for two hours straight non-stop. After reaching 30 agility, I did two quest: Mountain Daughter and Animal Magnetism. Even though the quests were botted, it was painful to watch it take so long. I did Mountain Daughter first, then I trained my slayer to lvl 18 and stopped exactly at 18 without finishing the task because I was impatient AF and got crafting to 19 before doing Animal Magnetism. Once I was done with AM, I began to train range and prep the account for sandcrabs. Out of everything I did, the only thing I’m worried about is the agility as agility is the easiest to get banned from. Hopefully I last through the night!

Account #2 is playing the catch up game. First thing I did was get 1-55 magic. Then I botted agility to 30 as well before doing the same two quests that Account #1 did. ATM it’s finishing up Animal magnetism and will shortly be joining Account #1 preparing for sandcrabs!

TLDR: Two quests, Animal Magnetism and Mountain Daughter. Both long AF. Requirements for AM was pain in the ass. Botted agility to 30 in one go. Hope I don’t get banned. Like usual, I don’t take pussy breaks. Another long  6hr+ session of botplay.

note: I'm monitoring my accounts on and off when it's doing quest related activities since quest scripts aren't 100% flawless. I do let the bot run unattended 2-3 hours when training skills such as range and magic. 

Will try to include screenshots in the next update. Sorry guys, I mean to but every time im posting this it ends up being 4am in the morning and tired & laxy AF.  Don't want to accidently slip in IGNs or some other silly mistake.

54 minutes ago, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

@Sikkunt Aaron Nice question, thanks for asking!

It gives me a nice chunk of combat exp and gives access to rune pl8 body as well as d'hide bodies that I will be using later down the road. Also, I have a script for it so why not run it? :)

Only need Dragon slayer for green d'hide body. :)

3rd Update (Two sessions combined)!

Account #1 is ahead by one quest: Mountain Daughter. The past two updates have been for each session of botting I did but for this third update, I combined two sessions since I wasn’t getting much action. I trained ranged nonstop until I got it to 50-52 (didn’t stop immediately at 50 because I was lazy with setting up arguments for the script and just ran it). Once I got my range up, I threw in a 1hr and 30 minutes of agility session before sending it to the sand crabs. I stayed at sandcrab for 6 hours nonstop before logging out. For my second session of gameplay, I stayed at sandcrab because I was already there and got the account to 66 range. I’m going to send it to do another 1hr and 30 minute of agility before restocking on mithril darts and heading back to sand crabs.

Account #2 didn’t do Mountain Daughter yet, will be doing it eventually later. Like Account #1, it trained range to 50-52, agility, then Sand Crabs x2, and is currently on agility while I’m typing this up.

As I promised here are my screenshots of my progress!

0f2e75c11d.jpg

0a3ff8217d.png

Happy new years y'all!

• 2 weeks later...

4th Update:

Took me a while to start up again and was busy with a new school quarter starting. Got three accounts to a decent spot. Sadly, two of the three accounts got a 2-day temp ban but I will continue what I have been doing. I've been going at a significantly slower pace. Basically what I did the first three updates (about 3 days) I spread over a week and a half while also training random other skills. I excluded rushing magic levels in the beginning as I decided that I'm going to prioritize making these accounts self-efficient in terms of buying their own supplies and bonds via combat. 

The progress are as follows:

1st account:

61c69d9955.png

2nd Account:

9bef7f0afc.jpg

3rd Account: 

3ea77774d9.jpg

7 hours ago, boozer said:

using vps or proxies? and how long are you botting a day? been running bots for 6-10 hrs a day and only time ive been banned was  achainban a few weeks ago where i ripped 3 acc cus no proxies, after getting proxies and going back to my normal botting routine no issues with bans

Im using one account on a proxy on my laptop, other account on my laptop (default IP), and one on my desktop. 

• 3 months later...