My NMZ account

Dynasty

Hey guys so Im starting a NMZ account which will either be used to farm Zulrah in the future idk maybe some other things. Im currently using to stealth quester to just knock out a bunch of quests to make the account look more legit, What combat stats should I have before I put  it in NMZ ? any other script recommendations to train to those stats ? or any other recommendations on methods I should use to train my mage/ range ? Any advice or tips would be awesome.

I start nmz straight from the quests that stealth quester supports so;

MTD;

mountain daughter

Lost city

fight arena

waterfall

Tree gnome village

vampire slayer

and for rock cake Fishing contest and dwarfen RFD subquest!

43 prayer -> NMZ. 

Slow exp a hour at the start but after a good 12 hour session at nmz your stats are decent enough.

?

Edited by RichardH95

4 minutes ago, RichardH95 said:

I start nmz straight from the quests that stealth quester supports so;

MTD;

mountain daughter

Lost city

fight arena

waterfall

Tree gnome village

vampire slayer

and for rock cake Fishing contest and dwarfen RFD subquest!

43 prayer -> NMZ. 

Slow exp a hour at the start but after a good 12 hour session at nmz your stats are decent enough.

?

How long on average you you run NMZ? do you use fruitys?

1 hour ago, Konchamp said:

How many hours before you run a break?

I’ve set it so it breaks after each dream on my pure. As a dream lasts for 90 ish minutes. It’ll only break when outside the dream. If you’re in a dream and the break is due to kick in it will wait until you’re out of the dream to break.

On 12/30/2017 at 2:54 PM, RichardH95 said:

8-16 hours a day and yes fruitys. 7-10 min breaks per run maxed a 50 attack pure and a tank using this method so far!

You've been using pures at NMZ? is it good for a pure? ive been wondering this for time. Never done NMZ wanna buy the script for my pure projects though and zerker..

4 hours ago, Snucer said:

You've been using pures at NMZ? is it good for a pure? ive been wondering this for time. Never done NMZ wanna buy the script for my pure projects though and zerker..

4 hours ago, Snucer said:

Yeah using overloads and absorption pots. Been going down the MTD route. It’s decent!