Wilderness Buddy

ProjectPact

43 minutes ago, imcurve said:

in the description it says it shows players usernames but it does not do that for me, also when it finds someone it wont show it finding them again if it finds them in another world, not sure if thats how it is supposed to be 

I can get a fix for this the world hopping problem ASAP! And instead of doing names I did levels only because some locations wouldn’t fit in the message length. I can add it back, but can’t promise the entire message will fit because runescape limits message length

The newest update has been pushed!

• Added a “Do not move” option that will be for stationary locations that may be used on various Z axis
  • Your users reported will now reset after hopping worlds
  • Your players to report will reset after hopping worlds
  • I have added some assistance when pausing or stopping the script so the bot does not keep reporting users
  • Added the option to display usernames (Displaying player’s gear total might be cut off depending on how long the player’s username is. I can’t control this)
Edited by ProjectPact

2 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

The newest update has been pushed!

• Added a “Do not move” option that will be for stationary locations that may be used on various Z axis
  • Your users reported will now reset after hopping worlds
  • Your players to report will reset after hopping worlds
  • I have added some assistance when pausing or stopping the script so the bot does not keep reporting users
  • Added the option to display usernames (Displaying player’s gear total might be cut off depending on how long the player’s username is. I can’t control this)

how do i update the script brother?

Pretty ingenious script. Perhaps make it so you only report someone's whereabouts after you've hopped over to an empty world? Because you might spook your pray. If I see a level-3 just standing there, I'm going to tense up a little, y'know. But if I see that white dot flicker out of existence, meh, all's good (apparently. :) ).

Also did u use mah wildi/appearance api? i'd love to know whether they still work

?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, liverare said:

Pretty ingenious script. Perhaps make it so you only report someone's whereabouts after you've hopped over to an empty world? Because you might spook your pray. If I see a level-3 just standing there, I'm going to tense up a little, y'know. But if I see that white dot flicker out of existence, meh, all's good (apparently. :) ).

Reveal hidden contents

Also did u use mah wildi/appearance api? i'd love to know whether they still work

?

Thanks, and I got it keeping track live so you know the exact moment someone is in the world so you can hop. It does refresh your list upon logging out and back in so you make sure you have people found in your current world being reported. And as far as the wilderness data, I had to write my own API for my hunter script, so I just used it again for this. <3 

2 hours ago, joeeey said:

The bot doesnt notify me, when he spots a player strangely. Also is there a way to put a interval for the combat level? Lastly, is there a way for the bot to avoid green dragons, because when I set the distance for the bot to run, he will run trough the green dragons and die.

Are you in the correct clan chat with your scout? Also what do you mean by interval on combat? And last, all walking is handled by OSBot’s web walker

Edited by ProjectPact

8 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Are you in the correct clan chat with your scout? Also what do you mean by interval on combat? And last, all walking is handled by OSBot’s web walker

Oh I didnt know I had to be in a clan chat, I tought its just the way of showing the information. What clan chat should I add? I dont understand the concept of this. 

Interval of combat I mean like, search from combat level 60-70 or something like that, as I can only type one specific combat level.

3 hours ago, joeeey said:

Oh I didnt know I had to be in a clan chat, I tought its just the way of showing the information. What clan chat should I add? I dont understand the concept of this. 

Interval of combat I mean like, search from combat level 60-70 or something like that, as I can only type one specific combat level.

Yea, you need to be in a clan chat. You setup the clan chat yourself and then join it with your bot so it will report stuff to you (and your clan if you have others with you). And if you enter lets say level 60, it will automatically find people who are 60 +/- whatever wilderness level you are in. Or, you can just type 0 for combat and it will find any and all combat levels for you.