Gmaul Pure Training

isamday6

Hello Everyone,
So I began making my first ever pure and have been very interested and confused on lots of aspects of making it and going about training it. So I've finished doing all the quests that give me att/str xp (IDK IF I SHOULD DO WITCHES HOUSE) and don't really have much else to do other than train. Currently my stats are:
HP: 21 Att: 45 Str: 35 Def: 1 Range: 34 Pray: 1 Mage: 34
I'm worried to train my stats in the wrong order or train it in the wrong way and I'm needing some assistance with what's the most efficient way of keeping my comb as low as possible I guess if that's what's best? Can anyone give me some pointers or assistance in what  order I should train my skills. I want to make a range to gmaul pure sorry if I didn't make that clear!

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that your attack should be higher than 21 if it was quested.  There are plenty of guides on making pures.  I am not sure on whether I'm allowed to link other websites on here so I'll refrain.  But if you google "how to train the perfect g mauler" it will give you pretty easy step by step guides.  There isn't a right or wrong order to train your stats so long as your attack is quested to 50.  There are however ways to keep your hp lower (cannoning) which will in turn keep your combat lower, but if you don't care about that then train however you'd like.

Edited by griffpage
  • Like 1

i always keep my range higher then str, but since ur low everything maybe try getting 50 atk 50 str then check how many range lvls u can get before getting a combat lvl and cannon untill then, i personally start with doing slayer for all range so adventually im 55 slayer for leaf-bladed sword. (its a little better then brine sabre for training str). so lets say get 50 atk 50 str then gain one cb lvl for range and go back to grinding str. start pking around 50 cb. i start pking sooner but its hard to suggest what lvl for u to start at IMO because im not the one on ur account aiming for certain stats. cannon is nice to train range with cuz of no hp xp, i did that and gained my hp from all the str lvls i got. as long as u dont get def or over 50 atk its kinda hard to mess up the early training ur at. if your going to get prayer and do desert treasure, i suggest not completing the restless ghost that way u can have dt completed with only 11 prayer then train it to 13 urself if u want to rush or pk with ancients. i only say 13 prayer instead of 11 for the str boost prayer. also u can highscore a random player and just copy their stats as ur goal like if u see some kid in edge doing good or a streamer or w/e

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, daamurda said:

i always keep my range higher then str, but since ur low everything maybe try getting 50 atk 50 str then check how many range lvls u can get before getting a combat lvl and cannon untill then, i personally start with doing slayer for all range so adventually im 55 slayer for leaf-bladed sword. (its a little better then brine sabre for training str). so lets say get 50 atk 50 str then gain one cb lvl for range and go back to grinding str. start pking around 50 cb. i start pking sooner but its hard to suggest what lvl for u to start at IMO because im not the one on ur account aiming for certain stats. cannon is nice to train range with cuz of no hp xp, i did that and gained my hp from all the str lvls i got. as long as u dont get def or over 50 atk its kinda hard to mess up the early training ur at. if your going to get prayer and do desert treasure, i suggest not completing the restless ghost that way u can have dt completed with only 11 prayer then train it to 13 urself if u want to rush or pk with ancients. i only say 13 prayer instead of 11 for the str boost prayer. also u can highscore a random player and just copy their stats as ur goal like if u see some kid in edge doing good or a streamer or w/e

Sounds good, thanks for the info, currently I'm training my str to 50, then attack to 50, maybe ill get back to you after that for some help :) I'd like to see what HP level I would be so I'll hit you back! Appreciate the help brotha

• Like 1

You should try out barbarian fishing, when u do it until you are level 99 fishing you'll get 74 str/agility without gaining ANY hp experience. So you'll be very prodded in strength. There is a good fishing script of Czar (paid) on the script section of this site, got me to 91 fishing no bans. :) Very good way to train your gmauler as you will stay low combat when you aren't gaining HP xp.

Also the fishing cape will look cool as cosmetic on your 1-13 pray acc :-).

2 minutes ago, dailysmoker said:

You should try out barbarian fishing, when u do it until you are level 99 fishing you'll get 74 str/agility without gaining ANY hp experience. So you'll be very prodded in strength. There is a good fishing script of Czar (paid) on the script section of this site, got me to 91 fishing no bans. :) Very good way to train your gmauler as you will stay low combat when you aren't gaining HP xp.

im doing this on an account lol. ive done it before but i never quest them incase i get a ban from fishing that way i dont waste my time if it gets banned. fishing cape looks cool with blue halo but u can also get 1 pray firecapes from zuzel

Generally when you are making a g mauler you want to train most of your range with cannon to avoid hp levels. Also doing witch house doesn't really matter that much. In the long run it doesn't really give you that much of exp. Like others have pointed out, a good start would be getting your stats to 50 atk/str and getting your range as high as possible without getting a combat level. 

7 hours ago, dailysmoker said:

7 hours ago, daamurda said:

im doing this on an account lol. ive done it before but i never quest them incase i get a ban from fishing that way i dont waste my time if it gets banned. fishing cape looks cool with blue halo but u can also get 1 pray firecapes from zuzel

Currently I'm 40 combat with 45 att, 50 str, 34 range, 34 mage, 38 HP. I would rather grind out sandcrabs or some shit than do barb fishing, I have a deep hatred for that place lmao. Am I making a bad decision by not doing it? Am I on a good path right now considering my combat and stats? Do I have another choice other than barb fishing?

1 minute ago, Sanders said:

Generally when you are making a g mauler you want to train most of your range with cannon to avoid hp levels. Also doing witch house doesn't really matter that much. In the long run it doesn't really give you that much of exp. Like others have pointed out, a good start would be getting your stats to 50 atk/str and getting your range as high as possible without getting a combat level. 

Currently I'm 40 combat with 45 att, 50 str, 34 range, 34 mage, 38 HP. Using a combat calc it said i can get my range up to 64 without a combat level, is that my next step? 

8 minutes ago, isamday6 said:

Currently I'm 40 combat with 45 att, 50 str, 34 range, 34 mage, 38 HP. I would rather grind out sandcrabs or some shit than do barb fishing, I have a deep hatred for that place lmao. Am I making a bad decision by not doing it? Am I on a good path right now considering my combat and stats? Do I have another choice other than barb fishing?

Currently I'm 40 combat with 45 att, 50 str, 34 range, 34 mage, 38 HP. Using a combat calc it said i can get my range up to 64 without a combat level, is that my next step? 

Well you probably want that 50 attack as well but yeah, your next step would be getting your range level up. After that your account is more or less set. Do some simple pking and get a feel for it, and after that you can start thinking of either making a new account or "evolving" that account to higher stats. In my personal experience low level pking is a bit boring, so I tend to stay away from it. You should try at least getting your strength and range up whenever you want to go to higher combat. Training attack only allows you a bigger variety of spec weapons. Like pking in deeper wilderness you generally want to have 60 attack since you often want to have a dragon dagger, because it has 4 specs. With 50 attack your only choice of weapon would be a g maul and extended fights would be tedious after you waste your specs.

9 minutes ago, Sanders said:

Well you probably want that 50 attack as well but yeah, your next step would be getting your range level up. After that your account is more or less set. Do some simple pking and get a feel for it, and after that you can start thinking of either making a new account or "evolving" that account to higher stats. In my personal experience low level pking is a bit boring, so I tend to stay away from it. You should try at least getting your strength and range up whenever you want to go to higher combat. Training attack only allows you a bigger variety of spec weapons. Like pking in deeper wilderness you generally want to have 60 attack since you often want to have a dragon dagger, because it has 4 specs. With 50 attack your only choice of weapon would be a g maul and extended fights would be tedious after you waste your specs.

I'm not much of a pker, this is my first account so I don't really plan on making a living off of pking just doing it simply for the experience since ive never done it and have some fun with it. I'm going to get my att to 50 now, and probably range it up to whatever i can before getting a combat level (Hopefully 70+) where and how do you recommend i get range?

I personally train ranged on my pures at Ogre Cage located in the Range Guild using a cannon. You can just setup an auto-clicker or something to fill up the cannon and enjoy all that precious experience you gain. 

I understand that you are doing it for non-profit but in my personal experience I have had more fun at pking on either maxed main accounts or maxed pure than low level accounts. Plus the biggest problem with low level pking is the lack of players these days. I mean you will still find bunch of people but it's still not even close to what it used to be.

Hope this helped you out anyway.

deff cannon at caged ogres it takes like 1-2 quests to unlock think its bihazard and plauge city its king lathas training grounds not range guild( way way less crowded and easy to get a spot there). id say cannon till 70 range then with combat calc get ur atk to 50 and str to whatever u can before gaining a cb lvl so whatever ur combat is ur stats are the best they can be at that lvl. then go try pking. watch a few low lvl gmaul pk vids on youtube to get an idea on what its gonna be like. then go try for urself only risk str ammy and gmaul to start after about ten fights you will get a pretty good feel for it even if u loose all ten fights. your really just practicing ur magic shortbow to gmaul combo always look up ur target to see there levels, should be very similar to you. You should also go to someones POH and use their attack dummy with pots so you know ur max hits, makes it easier to guess when to spec knowing if u can ko ur target lol. My suggestion is to spec early in the fight even if u dont ko u can still hit with bow then smack with gmaul. or u can be a dickhead who spec's and tellies lol. when ur done ur fight telly to duel arena to reset your spec and glory telly back to edge (do fast as possible if u didnt kill ur targ and didnt die u only get 2 mins to return) later on if u like pking and u get the practice and feel down (decent amount of pking is just luck and experiance) get 65 construction and have a spec restore pool and mounted glory then u just house tab charge spec and are back in edge real fast thats what i do. also low lvl pking watch out for obby maulers there high hp and hit high. maybe at start just skip them till ur comfortable with tanking their lil rune knives to obby maul combo's. You dont need to bring mysterious emblems to try and get them to high tiers or anything. sometimes after kills they appear in ur loot for the kill or kill other players with them they sell for over 100k so just get a collection going in ur back or after a decent amount sell them to g.e or try and lvl them like every other time u go out so its less risky u can only go on a killstreak for so long before dieing u not a pro streamer yet. anyways gl hope some of this rant helped. and the main thing is to enjoy it after all the hard work into making it.

4 hours ago, Sanders said:

I personally train ranged on my pures at Ogre Cage located in the Range Guild using a cannon. You can just setup an auto-clicker or something to fill up the cannon and enjoy all that precious experience you gain. 

I understand that you are doing it for non-profit but in my personal experience I have had more fun at pking on either maxed main accounts or maxed pure than low level accounts. Plus the biggest problem with low level pking is the lack of players these days. I mean you will still find bunch of people but it's still not even close to what it used to be.

Hope this helped you out anyway.

Thanks man I appreciate the help! Helped me tons I appreciate

41 minutes ago, daamurda said:

deff cannon at caged ogres it takes like 1-2 quests to unlock think its bihazard and plauge city its king lathas training grounds not range guild( way way less crowded and easy to get a spot there). id say cannon till 70 range then with combat calc get ur atk to 50 and str to whatever u can before gaining a cb lvl so whatever ur combat is ur stats are the best they can be at that lvl. then go try pking. watch a few low lvl gmaul pk vids on youtube to get an idea on what its gonna be like. then go try for urself only risk str ammy and gmaul to start after about ten fights you will get a pretty good feel for it even if u loose all ten fights. your really just practicing ur magic shortbow to gmaul combo always look up ur target to see there levels, should be very similar to you. You should also go to someones POH and use their attack dummy with pots so you know ur max hits, makes it easier to guess when to spec knowing if u can ko ur target lol. My suggestion is to spec early in the fight even if u dont ko u can still hit with bow then smack with gmaul. or u can be a dickhead who spec's and tellies lol. when ur done ur fight telly to duel arena to reset your spec and glory telly back to edge (do fast as possible if u didnt kill ur targ and didnt die u only get 2 mins to return) later on if u like pking and u get the practice and feel down (decent amount of pking is just luck and experiance) get 65 construction and have a spec restore pool and mounted glory then u just house tab charge spec and are back in edge real fast thats what i do. also low lvl pking watch out for obby maulers there high hp and hit high. maybe at start just skip them till ur comfortable with tanking their lil rune knives to obby maul combo's. You dont need to bring mysterious emblems to try and get them to high tiers or anything. sometimes after kills they appear in ur loot for the kill or kill other players with them they sell for over 100k so just get a collection going in ur back or after a decent amount sell them to g.e or try and lvl them like every other time u go out so its less risky u can only go on a killstreak for so long before dieing u not a pro streamer yet. anyways gl hope some of this rant helped. and the main thing is to enjoy it after all the hard work into making it.

Wow man, I don't know how to thank you, tons of info for me and you've helped guide me into my account! Thanks!! If anything I'll just pm you!