Looking for a SoTD pure guide. HELP! =D

PerryThePlatypus

I'd love to make a SoTD pure, however; I can't find shit for guides online anywhere. I've done Waterfall Quest so I'm 30 str/atk. SoTD requires 75 attack. Should I keep doing quests (like Death Plat) to try and level it more, or just go afk sand crabs until 75 atk? I appreciate any and all responses. <3

Well it's not really much different than making any kind of other 1 def pure. Technically you don't really need any quests but getting mithril gloves is quite nice and completing horror from the deep for the book of darkness is pretty useful as well. 

If you are wondering how people get themselves to 75 attack, then it's either leveling it simply at sand crabs or something or they do Pest Control. Reason you may want to do quests if you do sand crabs is that you get the necessary strength from quests without any hp levels, so you won't be gaining any extra hp experience while training towards 75 attack.

• 3 weeks later...