Weekend bans

solace fury

A couple of weeks ago one of my accounts got banned on a Saturday. It was a planking bot, using a premium script, that I had been running since the middle of that week. I wasn't expecting it to make it to Monday, but I was confused that it got banned over the weekend. I'd only been botting about 2-3 hrs a day during the week, and on that weekend I went to about 4-6. I always thought that you could bot for longer periods of time on the weekend relatively safely, was this just a delayed ban that came into effect on Saturday? Or is plank making such a high banrate method that you can still get flagged for it on weekends?

it could have been a delayed ban the other day i was playing legit not in any bot client got snagged for and earlier sesh.

i suggest resetting your ip address or using a clean vpn, maybe clean out your .random file as well. also maybe botting during the night time of london could be a good idea. who knows though its what i do.

Edited by Kintaro Oe

On 12/4/2017 at 5:43 AM, The Hero of Time said:

can people stop thinking weekends are safe, that would make absolutely 0 sense. 0. you just play legit 5 days a week and bot 24/7 for 2 days, because hurr durr jagex employizzz arun't at wurk hehe xd xd

Well it USED to be the case, people like OP just haven't done the testing.

Edited by THS

On 03/12/2017 at 4:43 PM, The Hero of Time said:

can people stop thinking weekends are safe, that would make absolutely 0 sense. 0. you just play legit 5 days a week and bot 24/7 for 2 days, because hurr durr jagex employizzz arun't at wurk hehe xd xd

literally botted for a hour or so more than I did on weekdays, hardly '24/7'....I never said that weekends were safe to bot on, just that I didn't expected the actual ban to happen on the weekend. I'm not question why I got banned, just why I got banned on Saturday instead of Monday, because from my experience that's what usually happens hehe xd xd

1 hour ago, THS said:

Well it USED to be the case, people like OP just haven't done the testing.

That's why I made this thread, I was under the impression that accounts wouldn't be disabled until the following Monday and was testing this for myself.

Edited by solace fury

13 hours ago, solace fury said:

literally botted for a hour or so more than I did on weekdays, hardly '24/7'....I never said that weekends were safe to bot on, just that I didn't expected the actual ban to happen on the weekend. I'm not question why I got banned, just why I got banned on Saturday instead of Monday, because from my experience that's what usually happens hehe xd xd

Are you sure? seems like you think you're pretty safe during the weekends

On 12/3/2017 at 3:41 PM, solace fury said:

A couple of weeks ago one of my accounts got banned on a Saturday. It was a planking bot, using a premium script, that I had been running since the middle of that week. I wasn't expecting it to make it to Monday, but I was confused that it got banned over the weekend. I'd only been botting about 2-3 hrs a day during the week, and on that weekend I went to about 4-6. I always thought that you could bot for longer periods of time on the weekend relatively safely, was this just a delayed ban that came into effect on Saturday? Or is plank making such a high banrate method that you can still get flagged for it on weekends?

Edited by The Hero of Time

1 hour ago, The Hero of Time said:

Are you sure? seems like you think you're pretty safe during the weekends

Not in terms of your account getting flagged for bans, but I was unaware the actual bans would take place before Monday. I never said I was surprised I got banned for botting on a weekend, I was surprised the ban happened at like 11pm on a Saturday. Also me saying I thought I could bot for 1-2 more hours (total of 4-5 a day)  RELATIVELY safely does not translate to= hurr durr mesa gonna bot 24/7 wid no bans evar hur durr......Not only are you missing the point of this thread, I'm not convinced you're even reading it properly:think:

Edited by solace fury

6 hours ago, solace fury said:

Not in terms of your account getting flagged for bans, but I was unaware the actual bans would take place before Monday. I never said I was surprised I got banned for botting on a weekend, I was surprised the ban happened at like 11pm on a Saturday. Also me saying I thought I could bot for 1-2 more hours (total of 4-5 a day)  RELATIVELY safely does not translate to= hurr durr mesa gonna bot 24/7 wid no bans evar hur durr......Not only are you missing the point of this thread, I'm not convinced you're even reading it properly:think:

All i'm trying to say is that you believe that you are safer(even just a tiiny bit) during the weekends :doge: