My Recent Hack

Ricky

Recently I was RATTED. If you accepted any files from me in the past 24hrs, I suggest you check your computer thoroughly for viruses. If you were scammed by me during this time period, let me know, and if there is enough evidence to see that my hacker scammed you, I will refund you for whatever amount.

How I was hacked:

I bought a minecraft generator off of @Biohazard. After buying it off of him, he told me that another guy was going to contact me, so he did. That was the hacker though. The hacker sent me a fake minecraft generator. After it was downloaded, I went out for dinner. That is when everything happened.

Sorry to anyone that was affected by this. It will not happen again. Thank you everyone who has helped me during this period of time.

@LiamBaby IS A BOSS

Edited by Ricky

I removed the virus for him. It was an Auto1t trojan (RAT). I deobfuscated the file found in his app_roaming labled microsoft.exe with exe to aut. Access was denied trying to delete the file, upon further inspection, I decided to end the process tree of microsoft.exe in his task manager, I have wiped the microsoft.exe from his registry startup CurrentVersion > Run, and have disabled the start up of the malicious file in MSCONFIG > Startup. The virus has been completely wiped from his system, and he is now clean. 

The microsoft.exe was deleted to the recycling bin, and then perm deleted from the machine

Edited by LiamBaby
  • Like 3