OS Mobile (Android users read!)

RONTAG

If you are one of the players that cant wait for OS Mobile, dont worry theres a lot like you and i'm one of them too. last few weeks i made a thread about recommended mobile devices / tablets that will be great for Old School Mobile.. But now i have a really great news for android users, and yes for android smartphones.. any android smartphone!.  

Now maybe some of you know it but i'm sure that some don't, that Android users will be able to use their.. PC mouse ? any USB mouse even if its wireless or not.. it can play RuneScape mobile on android devices.. all you need is to order this adapter.

Now if you have bluetooth mouse.. it can work too, and even better.

14531933625473.jpg    img62632917.jpg

Buy them from here they are super cheap.. get ready for OS Mobile.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Robot-Android-Micro-USB-to-USB-OTG-Adapter-Converter-For-Phone-Tablet-Mouse/181862775568?hash=item2a57ddbb10:g:4Z0AAOSwHPlWekPG

Yes you can use your wireless mouse, just put the wireless adapter in the usb adapter!.

Edited by RONTAG

Just now, gearing said:

an outstanding app in 2018 vs a playable app in 2015

It was unsafe man.. its like you using access to other desktop and playing it.. umm i used to play runescape on my iphone, using Chrome remote.. theres nothing special about that app its just remote that connected you to a desktop.. i think you got my idea.

1 minute ago, RONTAG said:

It was unsafe man.. its like you using access to other desktop and playing it.. umm i used to play runescape on my iphone, using Chrome remote.. theres nothing special about that app its just remote that connected you to a desktop.. i think you got my idea.

thats another solution, they are going to beta test in january 2018, nobody knows when it will be fully available...

p.s.: conscript the haredim for fuck's sake

10 minutes ago, gearing said:

thats another solution, they are going to beta test in january 2018, nobody knows when it will be fully available...

p.s.: conscript the haredim for fuck's sake

Its their biggest update, also they are planning to be top on AppStore and Google play.. if they get it right, their game will get %50 famous more .. you cant know!, they will pick all old players again from all around the world also new players, this update be very worked well and good, not a simple one thats why they are working hard on it and want to test it more.