MMF Accounts [Botting Allowed]

purplewatilla

Hey my favorite AIO slaves, looking for someone to bot the quests that are pre-reqs to doing mort myre fungus I believe the quickest route to creating one of these accounts is:

~42 prayer --> restless ghost (43 prayer for protect melee) --> waterfall --> witch's house --> priest in peril --> nature's spirit

Using this method, you should spent no more than 4m per account, and each accounts creation should take no longer than ~3 hours. If you split this up into botting half one day then the other half 24 hours later, you're chance of being banned for botting is very very low (if you're using a non-flagged ip) flagged IP you might have a ~5% chance of getting banned or lower.

I'm looking for a good amount of these accounts and feel free to bot whatever bits of that you can (I expect them to not be banned if they sit for a week without me logging in)

Minimum Requirements: 

• 43 prayer (45 preferably)
  • 24+ HP
  • Blessed Sickle

Terms:

• Botting is allowed
  • Accounts will not be banned if they are left for a week without being touched
  • You will not recover the account for any reason other than failure of payment.

Payment Method Options (what I can pay you in)

• ETH (recommended / preferred method of payment)
  • 07 Gold
  • XRP
  • BCH
  • ETC
  • XMR
  • BTG
  • EBET
  • BTC (high transaction fees and slow confirmation times ETH highly preferred) 

Post offers below per account HM you can do this for.

Current bid: 2m per account (account already has 13 days of membership and 43 prayer)

Edited by purplewatilla
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

quests up to Nature Spirit + witch house -> 15-45 pray ~240 d bones

more like 200-220 dbones, but yeah. I find it much quicker to do waterfall, because then you have an addy scim to rip through priest in peril & witch's house with and then you don't have to train any mage either. That was at least the fastest method when I made accounts and tried various methods.

Edited by purplewatilla
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, AMMO said:

42 pray, restless ghost, priest in peril

Splash to 13 mage, then do witches and waterfall.

Easy. As. Pie.

You paying for bonds for the account?

You don't need any mage levels young padawan. 

Also, maybe it could be factored into the price, or I can pay for the bonds... Either way. 

Edited by purplewatilla

33 minutes ago, AMMO said:

easiest way for witches house, imo

Since I have 43 pray, you jump camp melee pray and use the addy scim you got stats for from waterfall

added you on skype, accept pls <3 

Edited by purplewatilla
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:33 AM, purplewatilla said:

Hey my favorite AIO slaves, looking for someone to bot the quests that are pre-reqs to doing mort myre fungus I believe the quickest route to creating one of these accounts is:

~42 prayer --> restless ghost (43 prayer for protect melee) --> waterfall --> witch's house --> priest in peril --> nature's spirit

Using this method, you should spent no more than 4m per account, and each accounts creation should take no longer than ~3 hours. If you split this up into botting half one day then the other half 24 hours later, you're chance of being banned for botting is very very low (if you're using a non-flagged ip) flagged IP you might have a ~5% chance of getting banned or lower.

I'm looking for a good amount of these accounts and feel free to bot whatever bits of that you can (I expect them to not be banned if they sit for a week without me logging in)

Minimum Requirements: 

• 43 prayer (45 preferably)
  • 24+ HP
  • Blessed Sickle

Terms:

• Botting is allowed
  • Accounts will not be banned if they are left for a week without being touched
  • You will not recover the account for any reason other than failure of payment.

Payment Method Options (what I can pay you in)

• ETH (recommended / preferred method of payment)
  • 07 Gold
  • XRP
  • BCH
  • ETC
  • XMR
  • BTG
  • EBET
  • BTC (high transaction fees and slow confirmation times ETH highly preferred) 

Post offers below per account HM you can do this for.

Current bid: 2m per account (account already has 13 days of membership and 43 prayer)

I can make couple of accounts for you! skype: mike.stanly2