This was strange. I'm back though!

Rxd

Too many people to tag, so i'll let this post float around. As many know, i shipped out to basic a while ago (USCG).  to sum this up really fast as it was a huge shitshow. ( What the medical board did to me) if anyone wants the full story, just hit me up and i'll explain to you how they literally fucked me 2 weeks before graduating and slapped my ass with a RE-4 that i somehow negotiated down to a RE-3 by speaking to the commanding officer. FOXTROT-195 
tldr
week 6 monday
in 6 days we receive our company flag
Senior company
PFT award
company run to celebrate that we're a senior company
nice 3 mile run on beach off base
my chest hurts a little ( no shit it's recruit training but my dumb ass goes over to medical)
Get put on EKG and the medical officer ( NOT VIOLATING ANY OPSEC OR GIVING NAMES) says i now have "heart arrhythmia"        
Argue with him, never had this bullshit before, stop making shit up
he gets offended, goes to my chain of command
Now my ass is grass and is being medically discharged with a RE-4 (not giving discharge code) 
i complain to my battalion officer, who sends me to the regimental officer, who sends me to the training officer, who sends me to the XO, who sends me to the CO. 
The CO is a very nice man and understood where i came from
Talks to medical staff and now i'm being hit with a RE-3
My company graduates in 12 days and i'm fucking home pissed off.
My ass HAD PCS orders to go to ketchikan too man..................         
I missed you boys :feels:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

i should have joined the air force. 

• 2 months later...