What is the cursor used in OSBot?

arrd

30 minutes ago, arrd said:

Hi all,

I'm just curious about the technical side of the cursor that the scripts use. Because, of course, it's not your system cursor. What is it, and how is it that Jagex is detecting it as a system cursor? If anyone could give programmatic insight into how this works, it would be much appreciated.

Arr

:???:

@Isolate,

This is not so...

I'm currently finishing off work on an RS3/OSRS bot that uses advanced color-detection algorithms, coupled with a library of randomly selected pre-recorded mouse-movement and other anti-ban methods (in no ways is this a conventional injection bot - I have no knowledge of Java). I've finished trialing two weeks of using a single 'script' that I wrote for RS3 fletching - botting 10 hours a day for 14 days straight (50 min play, 10 min break - exact integer determining break and playtime is determined by a deterministic algorithm).

Despite this heavy botting (IN RS3, MIGHT I ADD!!), I didn't get banned. It's safe to say that my method works well. However, I intend this client, and its scripts, to be used for massive-scale gold farming operations for IRL profits. Now I need to ensure that I can operate multiple accounts (in minimized state) on multiple computers/VPS's at once. Since it's currently using the system cursor, rather than a cursor dedicated to my client only, this cannot happen. A script that I wrote directed towards OSRS also worked very well, with no ban (only used for 6 days though). If I wanted to control a computer and specify a list of coordinates for the software to carry out malicious tasks, using the system cursor (which I've already programed) would be ideal, as this is not a process that can be stopped or confined to my client. Instead, Isolate, I am trying to integrate a kind of "mock cursor" in my botting client that is confined to the form and allows the user to continue to operate the main system cursor.

So my question is: How can I make a picturebox impersonate a cursor. Of course, it's simple to make it move about on a set of client coordinates, but it must actually act like a cursor (i.e. in the RuneScape client, it must get a reaction from having the mouse_over the buttons on RS's interface. All botting clients are able to do this effectively, however I don't know how to.

If you can tell me how, not only would I be extremely grateful, but, if you want, I'll also allow exclusive access to anyone who helps me out to use my software to run their own gold farming operations.

I'm using C# for most of this, with a mix of some C for parts of the application.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Edited by arrd
Another detail