Finally got my first 2 day

T H C

Woke up this morning to a bot busting moderate offence on one of my gold farmers. I've had over 30 perms so far and not one 2 day. Surprisingly my other account that is built the same, and does the exact same methods, and even shares the ip didn't get a ban. However, I nmz quested the one that didn't get banned yesterday so I suppose a couple quests really make that difference.

Anyway, excited that I finally got a 2 day and not a perm. Sucks it couldn't be a 2 day on a main I lost earlier last month.

Anyone else getting banned? I've heard nmz scripts were getting targeted, and i'm assuming with all the content that's being pushed out it weeds out some bots?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AMMO said:

ive been botting a lot lately

last week or two i botted to 99 ranged through NMZ on my pure, from 88-99 in just under a week or two

no issues yet!

then again im on a clean IP (i seriously feel that if you keep botting on an IP thats been banned before they will target it) making a clean IP harder to get a ban on

Does it look sketchy if an account switches up its ip tho? Or no

7 minutes ago, DuBoss said:

I got 2 day'ed when I got home from work 15 minutes ago. Botting agility on a skiller. The account is fairly old but unquested. Bought members last week, did 3/3/12/6 hours a day. Thursday-sunday. Got 70 agility.

Aye that's nice. I really need to get some agility in too but I don't want to do it and don't want to bot it. Did you use a private script

1 minute ago, SGTTHC said:

Does it look sketchy if an account switches up its ip tho? Or no

Aye that's nice. I really need to get some agility in too but I don't want to do it and don't want to bot it. Did you use a private script

i dont run VPN or any proxies

just keep the same IP, and bot and play legit on it

whatever happens, happens

10 minutes ago, SGTTHC said:

I used "team cape's agility" which is a free script. Aside from the saturday suicide bot, the fact that I used a free agility script could very likely be why I was flagged. (Clean IP, Haven't botted since like 2012 on the old RS2). I've read some posts that claim "don't expect to not be banned if you try to bot agility or RC". But what can I say, i'm a risk taker :^) Although I'll be writing my own scripts from here on out. Best of luck!

• Like 1

just got 2 perms. nbd because im still retesting the waters with botting and I made a decent amount of profit on top of my bonds :P

from here on out I'll definitely be questing, manually training skills or flipping some shit.

Would it be wise to make the botted accs looks like alt accs that you're just making money on?