request layouts to threads professional only ^^

Chief

I can probably do this, I'll PM you, or hit your live chat.

Offer has been declined, even though I agree'd to accept payment after the customer was satisfied. Guess he thinks it's hard to make thread designs cx

This guy is absolute worst to try and have any type of conversation with, wouldn't recommend dealing with unless you absolutely have to. Incredibly rude user (this is not my first dealing with this user, and I couldn't care less about getting turned down for the thread design, but obviously you can see that I was so factor that into what I'm saying. Just saying this guy is the worst...) Literally just try and read his site, look at the millions of grammatical errors. This guy reeks low quality user, all he has going for him are his prices, and I hope that he can keep that going for him, as that's his only selling point. GLWS.

Edited by purplewatilla
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, purplewatilla said:

I can probably do this, I'll PM you, or hit your live chat.

Offer has been declined, even though I agree'd to accept payment after the customer was satisfied. Guess he thinks it's hard to make thread designs cx

This guy is absolute worst to try and have any type of conversation with, wouldn't recommend dealing with unless you absolutely have to. Incredibly rude user (this is not my first dealing with this user, and I couldn't care less about getting turned down for the thread design, but obviously you can see that I was so factor that into what I'm saying. Just saying this guy is the worst...) Literally just try and read his site, look at the millions of grammatical errors. This guy reeks low quality user, all he has going for him are his prices, and I hope that he can keep that going for him, as that's his only selling point. GLWS.

<Report Thread> Inbound 

Thanks for telling us though, wont be pming him now :D

38 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

<Report Thread> Inbound 

There's nothing to report, he's just a low quality user. He's isn't doing anything that breaks site rules I don't think, but fuck if I know, it's not like I've actually read the damn things. I think we all know half of that stuff isn't enforced anyways, and for good reason... I'm sure he'll pay you, and wouldn't scam anyone, but in my experience he's been quite rude and utterly annoying to deal with.

Edited by purplewatilla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, upotudrop said:

<Report Thread> Inbound 

he wanted to make a basic layout.  I am allowed to decline him working for art i am paying for? he has 1 rep and i asked him for his gfx profile for reps and he didn't have one + none on osbot

Edited by Gucci
logs in edit

• 2 weeks later...