APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 10/4/2023 at 10:24 PM, Apaec said:

Sure - trial activated. Apologies for the late reply - I was out of the country. I've set the trial to 48h to compensate. Cheers for stopping by!

-Apa

Hey,

Unfortunately the script is only configurable via the UI - there is no CLI support at present.

Best,

Apa

cheers for the trial sorry i forgot to get back to you, Loved the script and will be buying however when an account uses progressive when they hit lvl 70 it hits a loop and gets caught forever might be an error on my side but the script doesnt exit and gets caught in a loop. Just thought i'd let u know if it was me let me know what i did  :D

Edited by azakz

On 10/6/2023 at 5:21 PM, LouLouV said:

@Apaec can I trial?

Sure - trial activated :)

-Apa

16 hours ago, azakz said:

cheers for the trial sorry i forgot to get back to you, Loved the script and will be buying however when an account uses progressive when they hit lvl 70 it hits a loop and gets caught forever might be an error on my side but the script doesnt exit and gets caught in a loop. Just thought i'd let u know if it was me let me know what i did  :D

Hmm - thanks for letting me know. Not sure what might cause that but I will investigate!

-Apa

3 hours ago, swnxkrw said:

Just found a bug where if you use high alch it sometimes tries to toggle run without deselecting the spell first and so it just gets stuck until I manually deselect it

Interesting, good catch! Thanks for letting me know. Are you running in a resource-constrained environment (CPU/memory)? Glancing at the code, that might increase the likelihood of this.

-Apa