APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 6/22/2023 at 6:36 PM, Divine Clarity said:

Hey Apa,

The script will stop and log out saying I have no edible items in my inventory even though it's full of summer pies. Is this expected?

Hey,

The script has two systems running while you're traversing rooftops. The first system is an energy checker which restores run energy when you get low. It'll search your inventory for energy-restoring items and use those. The second is a health checker that restores HP when you get low. This'll search your inventory for edible items and use those, but will not consume the energy-restoring items (e.g., energy potions, etc). Summer pies unfortunately fall into the category of being both an energy restoring item and a health restoring item, which means the health restoring system won't recognise them.

Thanks for flagging this to me- I'll make note to allow these systems to play nicely together when a consumable item falls into both categories. For now, I recommend using a different type of food for your training.

Cheers,

Apa

On 6/24/2023 at 9:45 AM, Apaec said:

Hey,

The script has two systems running while you're traversing rooftops. The first system is an energy checker which restores run energy when you get low. It'll search your inventory for energy-restoring items and use those. The second is a health checker that restores HP when you get low. This'll search your inventory for edible items and use those, but will not consume the energy-restoring items (e.g., energy potions, etc). Summer pies unfortunately fall into the category of being both an energy restoring item and a health restoring item, which means the health restoring system won't recognise them.

Thanks for flagging this to me- I'll make note to allow these systems to play nicely together when a consumable item falls into both categories. For now, I recommend using a different type of food for your training.

Cheers,

Apa

Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Neez69696 said:

Yo, everytime I try to run this script with high alching "Blue D'hide Body" it instantly logs me out. If i type "Blue d'hide body" it doesn't work. 

What am i doing wrong??

Hmm - does the name exactly match the in-game name? It has to be a letter-for-letter match, including capitalisation.

-Apa

4 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm - does the name exactly match the in-game name? It has to be a letter-for-letter match, including capitalisation.

-Apa

So the in game name is "Blue d'hide body", however, it does not alch whenever i type that. I know nothing abt computers so im almost 100% positive its a user error but idk how to get the alching feature to work.

Thank you