APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

10 hours ago, Tbilisi said:

Can you add a check for progressive mode? The bot was stuck idling at the temple gate trying to get into Canifis.

If Priest in Peril isn't completed, bot should stay at Varrock's Rooftop Course until the next best course is unlocked.

Hey,

Previously the script had this check, however occasionally the quest data would not be cached upon login from a break, and the script would think that the priest in peril quest wasn't complete even if it was. To prevent this from stopping the script for users, I removed the check altogether. I'll have to do some test runs to see whether this is still and issue and whether I can add the check back in, but for now i'd just recommend to manually configure the script without progressive mode when approaching the canifis course level.

Best

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Patrick ster said:

Very professional thread layout.

1 hour ago, regadda101 said:

I will say right now, this isnt just one of the best agility scripts made, this is one of the top 5 best osrs scripts in existence. From the multiple clicks and misclicks, camera rotation and overall seconds between clicking obstactles, this script is amazing in every way. Job well done my friend!

Thanks both! :)

-Apa

1 hour ago, regadda101 said:

At Draynor course, it attempts mark of grace pick up a lil bit early each time after the obstactle then clicks again, only issue ive seen so far. i can see doin this over n over would look suspect

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure if tweaking the timings will be possible with the current script structure, but i've made a note of this issue and will see if I can do something to tune the Draynor course.

Apa

18 hours ago, derogee said:

Ignore above post, posting from mobile, trial please :)

Sure - trial started :)

1 hour ago, SpecialJayy said:

For some reason Seers village doesn't work for me, when it fails on the first jump the bot won't interact after that, It'll just stand there doing nothing until it logs out, using mirror mode btw.

Great script other than that, got my Graceful in 2 days.

Hmm, not sure why the script would not recognise it has fallen, perhaps it could be something to do with mirror mode. I'll take a look and see if I can recreate this. Glad to hear that the script is working well other than this issue, and that you've achieved graceful :)

Apa

24 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Sure - trial started :)

Hmm, not sure why the script would not recognise it has fallen, perhaps it could be something to do with mirror mode. I'll take a look and see if I can recreate this. Glad to hear that the script is working well other than this issue, and that you've achieved graceful :)

Apa

Let me know if  you can't and I'll try again because It's happened both times I've tried to run the script there so I'll do it again.