APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

30 minutes ago, Vskiller said:

bot keeps getting stuck on rooftops for me..keeps clicking on gaps to leap that it isnt the next gap to leap over

Hmm, i've not heard of this happening before, the script uses reachability checks among other methods to determine the next interaction, so it is worrying that you have experienced this, and could potentially be to do with the client. While it is likely the issue is caused by todays game update (these always cause issues with bots), in the off chance that it is not, please could you tell me which course are you running at so that I can investigate further?

-Apa

On 1/10/2019 at 2:53 PM, Apaec said:

Hey, I just checked and it looks like the trial request got declined because the system already found a trial with the expiry timestamp 2018-12-27 11:32:59 UTC

Unfortunately as i'm sure you can understand, i'm only allowed to offer a single trial to each user. Sorry about that :(

-Apa

Darn, didn't even get a chance to try it out cause of the holidays then forgot I had it ? Purchased and loving it so far! Thanks

8 hours ago, hajduk2007 said:

trial? and do u do rsgp

Trial activated :)

As for RSGP, you can pay with RSGP, however not directly, rather you must first buy a voucher to subsequently redeem for in-store credit. The store is maintained by OSBot staff and not the scripters, so I am unable to take payment directly (OSBot must take their share). Here is a link to the vouchers subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Apa

3 hours ago, Lil Ube Vert said:

Darn, didn't even get a chance to try it out cause of the holidays then forgot I had it ? Purchased and loving it so far! Thanks

Ah, sorry to hear that :( I would have been happy to re-start the trial since you didn't get a go. Glad it's working well for you so far though!

-Apa

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

Trial activated :)

As for RSGP, you can pay with RSGP, however not directly, rather you must first buy a voucher to subsequently redeem for in-store credit. The store is maintained by OSBot staff and not the scripters, so I am unable to take payment directly (OSBot must take their share). Here is a link to the vouchers subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Apa

Ah, sorry to hear that :( I would have been happy to re-start the trial since you didn't get a go. Glad it's working well for you so far though!

-Apa

cant find the agility trial ? 

15 minutes ago, Pure1108 said:

Question ---- i've been trying a few of the free agility scripts for seers rooftop in resizeable and the bot always seems to walk to the next interaction event  via minimap click first - does this script do this too? it's much more likely to get banned using a bot that does this

Hey,

I wouldn't say the ban rates would differ from any other script (or bot) for that matter. When you're botting, you're always at risk of a ban, no matter what. As for this, the script uses the OSBot interaction API and so will almost all other scripts, so it is likely that it will behave the same. Note that resizeable mode support was only recently rolled out (and is still in beta) thus odd behaviour/issues are to be expected for all scripts :)

-Apa

5 hours ago, oasis said:

Watched it pass by marks of grace twice (two different ones), not sure why but Ill watch a little longer and see if it continues to miss them. ( On Canifis Rooftop, Mirror Mode)

The mark of grace code is very well integrated and they are checked for regularly, so this is worrying to hear. Perhaps some client reachability checks are failing on mirror mode? Not sure - do you experience the same on Stealth Injection?

Apa

16 hours ago, Apaec said:

The mark of grace code is very well integrated and they are checked for regularly, so this is worrying to hear. Perhaps some client reachability checks are failing on mirror mode? Not sure - do you experience the same on Stealth Injection?

Apa

Didn't try on stealth injection but today it looks like it is picking them up just fine! Not sure if I did  something wrong yesterday or there was an update or w/e but it's working. Great script so far, thanks!

• Like 1