APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 12/9/2018 at 5:20 PM, iBwick said:

Could I have a trial please? :)

Sure- authed :)

On 12/10/2018 at 10:23 AM, puddles said:

canafis needs some attention, after log break bot will not recognize where it is in game and logs right back out

Hey,

This is on my list of things to check out - the reason is because for some reason the script resumes execution while on the login screen (but before quest data is loaded) so the script thinks you cannot get to canifis even though you're already there.

I hope to patch this in the near future so that you can use breaks at canifis before the client eventually handles this. Thanks for the reminder :)

On 12/10/2018 at 10:35 AM, puddles said:

will mirror mode be released with apa rooftop anytime soon?

The script should work with mirror mode!

On 12/10/2018 at 1:14 PM, Methed0ut said:

Followed the instructions, Trial Please <3

Sure, trial activated :)

22 hours ago, Eragons said:

Im trying to high alch while using the script but its not working, it simply stops and clicks on the X button to log out but leaves it there. What could be going on?

It will log out if it detects that you cannot alch an item, Note that the script doesn't support the new staff nor tome of fire yet. Use a fire staff :)

In future, if something goes wrong and the script logs out, be sure to check the console logger where details should be printed.

-Apa

3 hours ago, Riposetti said:

Think I could get a trial, contemplating buying the script. Thanks

Unfortunately, as is the case with all other scripters, I am not allowed to offer trials to users whose OSBot accounts are under a week old (this is an OSBot rule). Sorry about that - please come back in a week!

(For more info, check out my trials thread found here: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/61445-apa-scripting-emporium

-Apa

11 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Unfortunately, as is the case with all other scripters, I am not allowed to offer trials to users whose OSBot accounts are under a week old (this is an OSBot rule). Sorry about that - please come back in a week!

(For more info, check out my trials thread found here: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/61445-apa-scripting-emporium

-Apa

Thanks, might just buy it anyways. 

7 hours ago, Randal91 said:

bot won't start in canafis for me

Hmm,

The script will check if you have the quests completed in order to access the course. Are you sure that you've done priest in peril and or that you're already starting within canifis?

Otherwise this suggests the quest checks are not working for some reason, which is worrying.

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hmm,

The script will check if you have the quests completed in order to access the course. Are you sure that you've done priest in peril and or that you're already starting within canifis?

Otherwise this suggests the quest checks are not working for some reason, which is worrying.

Apa

I didn't have the required level at the time, my bad ?

copped a ban in one days use sadly. went too hard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tamatalk2 said:

Gives me a 

Out of casts for spell: High alch

Spell casting has been disabled for the remainder of this session.

when I try to use high alch in canifis on mirror mode, with the staff/runes/alch targets.

Hey,

Are you using a tome of fire (or the new nature rune staff)? The script currently doesn't support these items so perhaps stick to a fire staff in the mean time :)

Apa

im using the standard staff of fire. I tried with multiple different noted items and with fire runes as well. Not sure what the script isn't recognising . Also has trouble picking up marks of grace on the canifis course, just runs past it. Might be a problem with mirror mode, not sure. If you can double check for me that would be great.

Edited by tamatalk2