APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

4 hours ago, LazerstheM8 said:

May I please get a trial? If all works out I'll definitely buy

3 hours ago, carlosak47 said:

Hello APA. Can i get a trail please?

I've activated 48h trials on both of your accounts as all scripts are currently experiencing issues due to todays game update. Please be patient while the developers fix the issues, then hopefully you will get a chance with the script. If not, let me know :)

Apa

• Like 1

Hi mate,

Slightly concerned with this...

Offering the high alchemy spell while running isn't efficient. The script clicks alch and then the agility action- there also seems a delay in doing this and isn't a smooth transition.

Lastly and the most frustrating is that the script does not collect the marks of grace. Disappointed mate as paid money for this...

20 minutes ago, sunny100791 said:

Hi mate,

Slightly concerned with this...

Offering the high alchemy spell while running isn't efficient. The script clicks alch and then the agility action- there also seems a delay in doing this and isn't a smooth transition.

Lastly and the most frustrating is that the script does not collect the marks of grace. Disappointed mate as paid money for this...

Hey,

I'm worried that the script is not collecting marks for you, it should do this.

These issues might be brought about due to yesterdays game update. I thought the developers fixed any outstanding issues, but perhaps not (unless something has changed with marks of grace which I do not believe is the case). Hopefully in the next couple of days the client will return to full functionality and looting will work!

You might find the script performance is improved on Stealth Injection if you aren't already using this? Worth giving a go :)

Apa

Just bought this bot and I get me from 10 to 40 without any problem! Nice!

However, I noticed this script is a bit bot-like when it has to rotate to a particular angle before any obstacles. I mean, who can promise to rotate to the same angle everytime. I dont know if they will look at this but if they do, it is pretty obvious that someone is botting imo.

Other than that, everything is good! No ban so far?

8 minutes ago, Wade Cook said:

Just posting looking for advice. Botted for about an hour at Canafis and got soft banned for one day. Is Canafis too hot? should I train elsewhere?

1 hour?! you sure you never used any other script b4 you did agility because thats super unlucky even for canafis

Yoo the script is broken at canifis, whenever it logs back in after break it stops and the log says this "[INFO][Bot #1][11/28 09:19:52 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/28 09:19:55 PM]: Stopping script: You cannot access course: Canifis Rooftop
[INFO][Bot #1][11/28 09:19:55 PM]: Terminating script APA Rooftops..."

Yes i have the levels and yes i have food/my health isnt fucked. it runs fine untill its time to resume from breaks

8 hours ago, Frannyvanity said:

Yoo the script is broken at canifis, whenever it logs back in after break it stops and the log says this "[INFO][Bot #1][11/28 09:19:52 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/28 09:19:55 PM]: Stopping script: You cannot access course: Canifis Rooftop
[INFO][Bot #1][11/28 09:19:55 PM]: Terminating script APA Rooftops..."

Yes i have the levels and yes i have food/my health isnt fucked. it runs fine untill its time to resume from breaks

Looks like it's checking quest data before it's loaded successfully. I'll look into this but I might have to submit a client bug report, which can take time to process.

Thanks!

Apa

it seems to have issues starting the course when i was at canifis rooftops could u look into that? nothing happens once the course is completed

edit : the exact log is 

[INFO][Bot #1][11/30 06:55:55 PM]: Traversing: [PlaneToAreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Tall tree,Climb,[x=3505, y=3489, z=0]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/30 06:55:56 PM]: Traversing: [PlaneToAreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Tall tree,Climb,[x=3505, y=3489, z=0]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/30 06:55:57 PM]: Traversing: [PlaneToAreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Tall tree,Climb,[x=3505, y=3489, z=0]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/30 06:55:58 PM]: Traversing: [PlaneToAreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Tall tree,Climb,[x=3505, y=3489, z=0]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/30 06:56:00 PM]: Traversing: [PlaneToAreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Tall tree,Climb,[x=3505, y=3489, z=0]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/30 06:56:01 PM]: Traversing: [PlaneToAreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Tall tree,Climb,[x=3505, y=3489, z=0]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/30 06:56:02 PM]: Traversing: [PlaneToAreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Tall tree,Climb,[x=3505, y=3489, z=0]]]

Edited by ranrandydy
  • Like 1

Hi, I used this for about 10 hours at Canafis no problem. But now Im at Seers and trying to incorporate High Alch in and I can't get it to work? It just not seem to pick up the items in my inventory, depsite carefully spelling it out exactly as per the item name (Onyx bolts (e), Rune plateskirt, Mystic earth staff etc)
Sorry if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find a solution in my search so far.

Edited by ITRAMBO1994

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:18 AM, ITRAMBO1994 said:

Hi, I used this for about 10 hours at Canafis no problem. But now Im at Seers and trying to incorporate High Alch in and I can't get it to work? It just not seem to pick up the items in my inventory, depsite carefully spelling it out exactly as per the item name (Onyx bolts (e), Rune plateskirt, Mystic earth staff etc)
Sorry if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find a solution in my search so far.

Hey,

Does the script log anything in the console?

(Also, for the record, I have yet to implement Tome of fire and Fancy nature rune staff thing support). Make sure you have nature runes in your inventory (you can equip any fire staff and it should work).

-Apa