APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

52 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey

I mean, it's entirely possible, but i'm not sure how far this could go in the way of helping prevent bans. I wouldn't want to add options which ensued a false sense of security to users - If you're this worried, consider having a read of this thread https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/ , and try keeping botting session length to a minimum!

Cheers

Apa

I definitely understand. Its up to you of course, but I do have the feeling that this would help. It's not necessarily a false sense, it's just another precaution you take. I've been botting for a lot of years, and I do have the feeling that randomization comes into play when some bans are done. Again, just my 2 cents! It's not that big of an update I feel, and its a nice feature people could use.

Edited by Bombur

on seers course it sometimes goes up the ladder in the bank instead of the wall, it then just stands upstairs in bank and does not go back down

its when it fails the lap and falls, it sometimes clicks ladder in bank instead of the wall at the start of the course, if it fails the course i would maybe change it to a right click instead on left click to ensure it does not hit the ladder, cheers mate

Edited by wtf11

On 2/7/2018 at 1:32 PM, wtf11 said:

on seers course it sometimes goes up the ladder in the bank instead of the wall, it then just stands upstairs in bank and does not go back down

its when it fails the lap and falls, it sometimes clicks ladder in bank instead of the wall at the start of the course, if it fails the course i would maybe change it to a right click instead on left click to ensure it does not hit the ladder, cheers mate

Have the workaround for the ladder misclicking added to my to-do list! Progress is currently slow however while i'm figuring out a local image loading issue which has cropped up in recent OSBot versions. Thanks!

4 hours ago, egolifting said:

Hey mate could I please have a trial? :) most promising agil bot and one of the only skills I don’t have a bot for hhah 

Sure thing, done!