APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

3 hours ago, bishair said:

Does this support Seer's village teleport? would be really good feature, as far as I know this is the fastest experience for agility (could be wrong though). I'll take a trail regardless :) !

It does, yes :)

There's an option for it on the GUI - make sure you have teleport runes in your inventory!

Just started a 24h trial on your account. Enjoy!

Apa

1 hour ago, xtrippiebans said:

Hey, Apa, I`m wondering if this bot has high ban rates?   Could I test  a trial please on my account, if everything is smooth, ill buy this script for sure :)

Because I hate agility, it is so boring skill, buy I gotta level it up anyways :/

Hey,

Ban rates aren't really quantifiable and in general this question is very difficult to answer. I'd say that the 'ban rate' for all scripts and bots is the same - a more interesting metric is where you bot. Areas of high traffic / regular botting places tend to be more dangerous, so be cautious accordingly.

If you keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legitimately between sessions, you should be fine. But remember - this is not guaranteed!

I've just started a trial on your account so be sure to give the script a go :)

Best

Apa

5 minutes ago, xtrippiebans said:

Thanks man, but I found some problem.  When I start the script and press start, it seems to just stop. Literally when I start it, it stops, what should be the cause?

Hey,

This sounds like it might be a configuration problem - if you open up the console logger, the script should print the reason for stopping. Let me know if that helped :)

-Apa

On 12/26/2018 at 2:11 AM, Lil Ube Vert said:

Hi APA, love your cooking script since purchasing earlier today.

Can I get a trial for this as well please?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

1 hour ago, Lil Ube Vert said:

It's not showing up on my client. Any reason you can think of?

Hey, I just checked and it looks like the trial request got declined because the system already found a trial with the expiry timestamp 2018-12-27 11:32:59 UTC

Unfortunately as i'm sure you can understand, i'm only allowed to offer a single trial to each user. Sorry about that :(

-Apa