APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

20 hours ago, tamatalk2 said:

im using the standard staff of fire. I tried with multiple different noted items and with fire runes as well. Not sure what the script isn't recognising . Also has trouble picking up marks of grace on the canifis course, just runs past it. Might be a problem with mirror mode, not sure. If you can double check for me that would be great.

Hey,

That's pretty weird. The item that you alch should not make a difference, so long as you spell it correctly (might be case sensitive, can't remember, but enter the exact name as it appears to be sure).

If you open the console, it should give the reason for the script stopping. This should tell you if it is the item that the script cannot find, or the runes. It may well be an issue related to mirror mode - this mode is known to be unreliable at the best of times :( I'd strongly suggest switching over to stealth injection either way.

If you experience this issue again, please could you let me know what is logged in the console so I can pinpoint the issue and let you know if there's something I can do about it :) As for missing marks of grace, this is also worrying but may well be solved by switching from mirror to SI.

Apa

1 hour ago, stan fuentes said:

Can you give me a 24-hour test?

Certainly, trial activated :)

Apa

44 minutes ago, puddles said:

look into the seers village a little bit, bot gets stuck trying to dismiss random on tile square - x2724 - y3485. its a small patch on the ground with rubble/rocks in front of the bank. no random was there and it was just right clicking trying to dismiss. - mirror mode - osbot 2.5.31

Hey,

Unfortunately random dismissal is handled by the client so there's nothing I can do about this personally :(

I'd suggest unchecking 'dismiss randoms' in the client settings if this is causing a serious problem

Cheers

Apa

2 hours ago, panov1185 said:

Bought your script, great stuff.

My script keeps ending saying I cannot access the Canifis course even though I'm the appropriate level and at the course itself.

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know. I've got it on my list to submit a bug report for this (for some reason the quest checks have been a bit buggy lately). Perhaps i'll remove the quest checks altogether

Apa

Hey, I love this script it has been running so well (pun intended) and it has not had any problems till today. You gave me a one day trial and then I purchased it because it was great. Today, for some reason, it stopped picking up marks of grace on the canifis course for me. I stopped and restarted it, and it happened again. I don't know if there is a bug, or if the script just decided to misbehave, but I figured I'd put this in front of you.

Thank you for the awesome agility script!!

Edit: It now is working again on picking up marks of grace, ignore my complaint :)

Edited by babygurl
Problem resolved itself!
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know. I've got it on my list to submit a bug report for this (for some reason the quest checks have been a bit buggy lately). Perhaps i'll remove the quest checks altogether

Apa

I think the script stops because the break manager might be messed up. It logins but doesn't start the game on the second login screen.

EDIT Nevermind, the break manager works fine, it's the script.

Edited by panov1185
  • Like 1

hey bud, 
scripts been good so far but started alching with it today and its started running real bad(alot of real people running past me alching). After doing a jump it always gets stuck trying to do the alch, in the commands theres always two attempting to cast spell before a success which is leading to big delays relay doesn't look real atm not sure if same for anyone else. on the seers course could be alching walking back to bank but just runs it all to.

14 hours ago, panov1185 said:

I think the script stops because the break manager might be messed up. It logins but doesn't start the game on the second login screen.

EDIT Nevermind, the break manager works fine, it's the script.

The cause is that for some reason the script begins executing before the player is fully logged in (this shouldn't be the case). As a result, the quest data is queried to check whether your player can access canifis, and at this point it is rejected as the quest data is not loaded. This means the script thinks the quest is not completed and  thus logs out. I'm looking into a neat solution for this but so far I can't see one. I might have to remove the quest check altogether and rely on users to be wary with progressive mode. Thanks for letting me know :)

Apa

12 hours ago, 420haze said:

hey bud, 
scripts been good so far but started alching with it today and its started running real bad(alot of real people running past me alching). After doing a jump it always gets stuck trying to do the alch, in the commands theres always two attempting to cast spell before a success which is leading to big delays relay doesn't look real atm not sure if same for anyone else. on the seers course could be alching walking back to bank but just runs it all to.

Hey,

While it's hard to tune alching to work perfectly for all course layouts, this certainly doesn't sound like the performance the script is supposed to achieve. As a quick test to see if the issue is caused by mirror mode, perhaps you could do a quick test run in stealth injection and see if that improves it?

Also, other factors like network latency and resource throttling can mean the script is being restricted and this can impact performance. Perhaps this could be a contributor?

Apa

1 hour ago, jhutch94 said:

Can I get a trial please?

Sure - trial activated!