Inspired to actually give botting another go by Willy Bankloot, anyone else?

purplewatilla

I just loved his first season, and actually only stumbled upon him near the beginning of his second season, and ever since I've been studying his videos like the sacred texts that they truly are. I've learned so much, and started botting on 3 members accounts now, with nice proxies. I haven't incurred any bans to any of my decent members accounts yet (only f2p ones that I goofed a bit on whilst I was re-learning the ropes) I hope to bring the bantz to wherever I go, I'm just here to have a good time :D Couldn't be happier to have picked such a fun community to join <3

I've built up quite the arsenal of scripts, and I'm currently in the process of unleashing them! Wish me luck, friends >:)

His channel for those unfamiliar

Edited by purplewatilla

On 10/23/2017 at 1:12 AM, jadinkoman said:

Yeah he reinspired me too currently got 1100+ total level on a pure

Did you get banned today? I was almost 1k total level, and just got banned, apparently willy got hit as well... Even my friend who just started botting a few days ago got hit, and he was using a main with probably 1,000+ manual hours.

Edited by purplewatilla

On 10/23/2017 at 1:56 AM, mk123 said:

Cool to watch, but he never makes it very far. He already got a temp ban on the account he's using in the current season.

He got the temp ban by making a mistake and botting fossil island early. And the first season he got really far and never got caught by Jagex's detection (got banned from accidentally leaving account name in a part of the video).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, purplewatilla said:

Did you get banned today? I was almost 1k total level, and just got banned, apparently willy got hit as well... Even my friend who just started botting a few days ago got hit, and he was using a main with probably 1,000+ manual hours.

i've been botting 12 hours a day for 15 days now and recieved no bans. check the scripts you used.

2 hours ago, undorak7 said:

i've been botting 12 hours a day for 15 days now and recieved no bans. check the scripts you used.

wtf, I've been botting for under 8 hours a day for the last month and just got a ban. It could've been frost barrows, or killing green drags, but I almost exclusively use really good quality paid scripts... Could've been a flagged IP I created it on... but I know willy takes every precaution in the book, and he told me he got tossed a perm...

Don't keep too much gold on your account my friend, I'd be willing to wager that a fat ban is coming your way, unfortunately...

4 hours ago, Theorems said:

He got the temp ban by making a mistake and botting fossil island early. And the first season he got really far and never got caught by Jagex's detection (got banned from accidentally leaving account name in a part of the video).

this

Edited by purplewatilla

On 10/25/2017 at 9:13 AM, purplewatilla said:

nope almost 1250 total now bot 15 hours or so a day

• 3 months later...