Sorry for having a personal life.

Fratem

People forget that you are doing them a service. A service that they themselves CAN'T/DON'T want to do, which is why they are paying you to do it in the first place. If you want a service done for cheap, you have to expect that it's going to be done casually. Casually as in whenever the owner of the service decides they have time. This is unless advertised otherwise. If someone wants a service done immediately, they are going to have to find a Venezuelan and pay them a living wage to do it

13 hours ago, Final said:

Because the community on here is so proactive for pennies. We expect everything for nothing, script prices are low, service prices are usually close to slavery and people expect you to be online at least 12 hours a day.

Majority of the customers in this community think they own you if they pay you 20m for a service, or are even thinking about hiring you.

B-But I want a Muling script that makes 1m and hour, and I need you to make it and give me constant updates about it. But I want to only pay you 1m for your debugging services and the time you put into writing a complex script.