[CHEAP SERVICES] Cheapest services on the market

javidamme

• Mio locked this topic
  • Mio unlocked this topic

This is to confirm I have received 11.5M refund from @javidamme
To be honest, I think he is a really chill and friendly guy when he did my first service.
His service is fast and he provides updates whenever he could. This is also the reason why I paid him a future deposit for his service.

At first, I do not believe he is hacked and thought he was just quit scamming.However, after seeing the efforts that he has made to compensate for losses and scams that he did not engage in, I believe the community should give him a second chance . Like me, he is just an unfortunate victim that has his Skype and other important accounts stolen. The Javidamme that we used to deal with does not change.

He could just quit the community and left everything as it is. But he did not and take the responsibility of recouping our losses.

I would sincerely ask the community to give him a second chance and I would be working with him closely to provide opportunities for him to build up his reputation.

I also hope that you guys could shed some light on how the scammer were able to hack his skype and all important accounts and help others to prevent similar tragedies happened again.

Edited by L_lendrson
  • Like 1